Bus journey- 51

Kirishima pov
"Red, have you got your bags?"
"Yes, I still have them from the last five minutes you asked." I moaned to him. We boarded the bus and took seats at the back with me by the window. We were the first ones on. "Seriously Kat? We're here before Iida?" I scoffed.
"I'm sorry that I like to be prepared." He grunted with an annoyed smirk. Seeing something from the corner of my eye, I turned to see Iida, Midoriya and Todoroki boarding.
"Hey you two." Greeted Midoriya with a polite smile.

After them, the whole class slowly piled on, with Aizawa last. Once he finished giving a speech on safety and how we need to represent the school in a good image, the bus began driving. Pretty much the whole class sat close enough to talk to each other, with the three boys at the back with us. In the seat in front was Ojiro and Harakure, Ashido and Uraraka were on the opposite side. Knowing them two, they of course had to make things awkward.
"So how was your first time? Like you never gave me the full details." Excitedly asked Ashido.
"You can't just ask things like that." Warned Midoriya, probably expecting Kat to flip. Instead, he seemed just as embarrassed as I was.
"Okay but if it was me, and my first time," she emphasised the word 'my', "I'd tell you guys. Come on, we're all like best friends." I just glared at her, who grinned in return. I knew she was right, she would tell us.
"Fine. Kat booked us a hotel room, he decorated it with really cute things like roses and candles and fairy lights. We then kind of just, went for it," I didn't know how to phrase what we did without it sounding too sexual. "Like we made out, then I like, you know-"
"He gave me a blowjob then he fucked me. You happy now? Good. Now shut up." Interrupted Kat, sounding rather pissed. Unable to control my laughter, Kat also glared at me before giving me a smirk. Everyone else joined in in the chorus of giggles.

The journey was four hours and was rather slow. Most of our friends had lost their bubbly energy; instead just sitting with there earphones in. Kat and I shared my buds since I wanted to play him some songs I liked. Because of this, I was surprised when Ojiro from in front of use turned around, as did Hagakure. "Tell them then." Said Hagakure with excitement. Ojiro looked at her sheepishly. I took my earphone out, as did Kat.
"Why don't you just say?" He asked cautiously. Before she could respond, Kat butted in.
"Tell us what?" He folded his arms. Ojiro sighed before speaking;
"So, I was doing a bit of research about Fuyaroa, this seaside town right," we both nodded, confused. "And well, even though it's classed as 'rural', it still has quite a large population cause people like it for holiday homes and stuff."
"Yeah, a ton of tourists" added Harakure.
"So, I found out that when we're there, there's going to be like, a parade-" he trailed off, his cheeks blushing.
"Sounds cool." I smiled, still questioning why he was nervous.
"Oh just say it Ojiro!" Yelled Hagakure, drawing in everyone's attention.
"Well, it's a Pride Festival, and we were thinking, like maybe all of Class 1A could go?" He suggested shyly.
"Oh my god yes!" Squeezed Uraraka. The energy in the bus shifted, as everyone began talking about the festival. It felt exciting to think about, something I had never been exposed to. Not all places did Pride, and my mum made sure we'd never go to one when it was on. I then heard a confused voice in my ear; it was Kat.
"What's a Pride Festival?"