I brought food!- 6

Kirishima pov
We had decided that I was going to his tonight, we thought we may as well start early. So basically, as I waited for six pm, I went crazy coming up with ideas of what his dorm would look like. Like there must be a reason he kept it a secret. Maybe he had a an addiction to owning houseplants, perhaps his walls were plastered with pop-band posters, he could be a seamstress for all I knew! I was excited, yet super nervous. It's different to hanging out in someone's home than it is to chill at school.

I looked over at my counter. On it was a big bowl of rice that was filled with a variety of meat and veg. Next to it was a tray of sushi, containing my favourite type, and Bakugou's, (I think it was his favourite, he never told me but it's what he usually gets at the canteen). I had been working my ass off to make all that food, I knew it'd be a hard night of studying so I thought I'd try to make it nicer with some delicious home made food! It was 5:56, so, I grabbed my school bag, and then wrapped a bandana around my hair to keep it up. Struggling, I stacked all the food up in my harms and headed out, having to use my elbows to open the door. I trotted down the corridor, and as I got closer to his room, I started to panic more. Before I could figure out my emotions, I was standing in front of his room. "Hey, Bakugou, could you get the door for me?" I said, trying to hide how nervous I was.
"Fucking Hell Red, I'll be there in a sec." Bakugou replied rather loudly.
"Just putting a shirt on eh?" I joked. He gave no response. Why did I say that! The door opened and Bakugou stood there, wearing black joggers and a plain white t-shirt. He looked like he'd rather be anyway else. I smiled, a genuine smile, and carefully held out all the food. "I brought some snacks, figured it'd be a long night." He screwed up his face and judged my food.
"Hey, you got my favourite sushi." He said, somewhat less annoyed than when he first opened the door. I almost let out a sigh of relief, I got the right sushi!
"Correction, I made your favourite sushi, I made all this." I didn't know what I wanted him to say, in fact, I probably should of just left that out.
"Well, uh, cool. Do you, like, want to come in?" Why was he being so awkward, like I'm nervous as well but not shy. I looked him up and down slyly. His posture read 'awkward', I've hardly ever seen him like this. Maybe it's because I'm going into his room, or, maybe I annoy him too much. "So are you coming in Red?" Bakugou interrupted my train of thought.
"Oh, oh yeah, sure."
————————————————————————
Yeah I know the chapters are short but I'm doing them quite frequently so that makes up for it. The next one will probably be up in the next couple hours. No one really cares though, I have like 20 reads, oh well 🙃