Glasses- 32

I'm from the UK and the prices of glasses are a lot different then America's, so that's why it's such a different price.
Bakugou pov
It was still surreal to me with what happened the night before. I didn't realise how secure and happy it'd make me feel, knowing we could share that with each other. It felt so natural. Red had woken me up early and forced me to get ready. "Come on, I said I'd take you, didn't I?" He groaned at me, tugging at my arm. Eventually I agreed and then we went to town.

The air was fresh and the sun was calm. I walked side-by-side with Eijirou through the almost empty streets. The shops were just opening. I wasn't in the mood. "Quit being sulky just cause you're going to the opticians Kat." Rambled Red. I was annoyed, but that wasn't the main reason.
"Hold my fucking hand you idiot." I snapped, reaching over to his hand and grabbing it. I then spoke up before he could. "Hardly anyone is around, stop being so weird about it." For a second his hand was limp in mine, but then he squeezed it and smirked.
"Wow, looks like someone's got a bit more confidence after last night-"
"Shut it Red!" I yelled. I went pink with embarrassment instantly. Even though I loved everything that happened, I wasn't just going to be all theatrical about it. In fact, we hadn't really spoke about it.

"So we're just going to do a quick eye test, we'll be needing you to read out these letters." Smiled the optician. I stared at the page in front of me and tried the best I could. Whilst speaking out loud, I knew I had already failed;
"A, e, no o, i?" I carried on, feeling like an idiot. By the end of it I watched as the woman wrote something down in her notes.
"Okay Bakugou. It seems that you're far-sighted and you'll be needing glasses." I nodded slowly at her. "Luckily for you, here we allow new customers to take home two glasses for free! So, if you may, go to our glasses display and pick some out!" She said as if reciting a script.
"Okay thanks." My voice was plain. I got up and headed out to the door she was pointing at. Sitting alone in a chair was Red.
"So how'd it go?"
"Yeah I'm getting glasses, but only for when I need to read and stuff." I wasn't really annoyed or happy for glasses.
"Oh you'll look so cute." Exclaimed Eijirou, already walking over to the display. I didn't stop him from calling me cute, I allowed it.

We had picked out a pair of glasses, one with circular rims and the other with square. I currently wore the circles as we walked down a quiet street; Red had insisted on me putting them on. His hand was in mine; he chatted away, yet I couldn't stop thinking about something that had been on my mind recently. "-and don't you ever wonder how Koda passed the practical. Obviously no offence to him but it's not like he could use it without animals-"
"I'm ready to tell our class." I blurted out. I felt Red's grip tighten.
"Sorry?" He seemed confused.
"I think we should come out." I cringed at those words, so forced. I studied Red's face as he thought. "Like, everyone who knows have been great about it. It's not like anyone will pick on us really cause of how awesome- we are, like I don't see why we should keep it a secret when  we deserve to be just as fucking happy as everyone else." I turned, staring directly at him, waiting for a response. He took a deep breath.
"So how do you want to do it?" I was almost shocked by how he had already agreed. I thought he would have wanted a few days to think. I smiled lightly at him.
"I guess we can just do it when all our class are together. But we shouldn't make a big thing about it, like 'oh hey by the way we're dating'. Something like that." I rambled. Eijirou  let out a nervous laugh.
"And you want to do it Monday?"
"Yeah, may as well get it out of the way." I said, acting casual.
"Okay, let's do it." He stared at me with his beautiful red eyes. Grabbing my other hand, he leaned in so our faces were almost touching. "God, if I knew you'd get so confident after what I did, I guess I should start doing it more." He whispered through a smile, making my whole body tingle. He loved believing he was the dominant one in this relationship.
"Oh shut it Red."
————————————————————————
We reached 1k!! Thank you so much for actually taking the time to read my cliché love story! It means so much :)