Why do i make things awkward?- 12

Bakugou pov
I was so tired as I woke up to my alarm. I had spent the whole night thinking about Red, Eijirou. My emotions were almost fighting for dominance in my mind. That whole study session was weird, and left me feeling all sorts of ways. I didn't know why I brought up the thing about our classmates to Red. It was like a spur of the moment thing, something i hadn't even thought about before that night. Part of me did wonder, did I just do it to get closer with Eijirou? I had finally admitted to myself how much I enjoyed hugging him, how it made my whole body howl in delight. The one problem I was having was trying to understand my feelings towards him. I had never had a real friend, but I had never fell for someone either, and I was finding it hard figuring out which one was which. All I knew was that nuzzling my head into Red's neck was one of the best feelings I had ever had, and now it was all I wanted to do. I couldn't wait for him to knock on my door and-
There was a knock on my door, what the fuck. It was only 7 am and all I had on were my boxers (underwear). "Hey Baku- Katsuki, you up? Can I come in?" It was Red. He sounded perkier than usual. I panicked.
"Yeah, sure." I watched the door open and Red step through the threshold. Instinctively, he switched the light on. I sat on my bed, half naked, squinting at the harsh light. Fuck, I felt so uncomfortable; he had on his whole school uniform! I tried to pretend like I was unbothered, unlike him. Of course he was blushing. It was strange, we'd gotten changed around each other before in the school locker rooms, but I guess this felt more personal.
"It's so early, what are you doing already dressed you dork?" I said it clearly, sounding relaxed.
"W-well I thought you would already be ready. S-sorry," he took a second to think, "I'll just leave for a bit-"
"No, it's fine. You can stay." I didn't want to make things more awkward than it was by kicking him out. He just nodded nervously and took a seat at my desk chair. He behaviour was really confusing me. Was he being this awkward because of what I did last night, did I go to far with the hug? I was kind of thinking he had enjoyed it. Or it could be the fact that he was feeling the same way I was, and my half-naked ass was making it slightly confusing. I was now blushing too.

I came back up after taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth in the communal bathroom to find Eijirou flicking through a note book on my desk. The specific book had all my costume designs and name ideas in. He was smiling, gentle and amused. What a dork. I only had a towel wrapped around my waist as he turned around to look at me. "Nice shower?" He asked politely, still wearing his soft smile.
"Um, yeah I guess. Hey, Red, could you just, like not look when I get dressed?"  I felt so embarrassed wearing hardly nothing, i didn't want to go the extra mile and go fully naked. Suddenly though, I realised how my question may of sounded. Fuck! I didn't want him thinking that I was-! that I thought-! "Shit, sorry Eijirou, I didn't mean it like that! I just meant like- like I'm embarrassed enough as it is and-" I rambled, panicking. I watched as the gears in his head turned, trying to figure out everything I just said.
"Pfft, don't sweat it man, I get ya. I knew you didn't mean anything by it." I let out a sigh of relief. He then, like he promised, turned and face my desk again. As I began to get dressed I heard a feint laugh come from Red. "These are some cute drawings Kat." Did he just call me Kat? I was fully dressed in the uniform, so I quickly dashed to him and looked over his shoulder. I had completely forgot about that page! In the notebook was a simple sketch of me and Red, standing back to back in a sort of super-hero pose. Above it wrote 'Double Trouble; Katsuki and Red!' I drew that a couple nights ago when I was thinking back to the attack on the USJ. He made an 'aww' noise and then, without knowing, I grabbed Red and playfully pushed him on my bed. He continued laughing.
"You really shouldn't go through people's things!" I yelled, fake angrily. He was still smiling as he got himself up, almost matching me in height.
"Sorry Kat." He placed his hand on my chest.
"And don't call me Kat."
"Too late. It suits you so, I'm calling you it." He giggled. I just groaned. He then took my hand and led me to the door. It felt nice to be holding hands. Now I felt even more confused. Eijirou then chirped; "Right, Double Trouble better head off!"
————————————————————————
More people are actually starting to read this! Yes! And I've got a some more votes, so thank you! Hope everyone is enjoying it :)