Severed- 91

Bakugou pov
I felt the bitter taste of alchohol run down my throat as I swallowed it whole. Placing the empty glass on the bar,  I waved my hand to indicate for another. Soon enough, the barman placed a second drink in front of me. "Here you go sir. And can I just say Mr Ground Zero, I thought your work on the rescue case was really amaz-"
"Yeah yeah whatever, just get me a bottle of wine will ya." I once again poured the burning liquor down my throat. My phone, that sat beside the empty glasses, continuously lit up from the incoming text messages. Ignoring them, my eyes looked at the date above. I released a heavy sigh. I leaned further forward on the counter. expectedly, my phone rang, it was only a matter of time. As usual, I ignored it and focused on the television that sat in the top corner of the bar.
"-and another successful villain beatdown in Haneki city by pro heroes; Cupid and Re-"
"Turn that shit off." I snapped, making the barman instantly click the 'off' button on his remote. It was my usual bar, the one I'd visit whenever I had the chance. It was tucked away in some random street in the city, a place to throw away my night with no one to bother me, well, usually no one.
"Katsuki Bakugou I swear to god if you don't pick up your phone I'll-" I cocked my head, seeing a woman shaking an umbrella, her pink face red from the summer rain; it was Mina.
"Oh quieten down Pinky." I dismissed Mina with my hand, only for her to sit down next to me. She just glared with her unusual eyes. "What?" I shrugged.
"Did you even read my messages?" She scoffed, already knowing my answer. "Of course you didn't."
"I'm, busy." Indicating to my drinks.
"This is ridiculous," she grabbed my arm, "come on, get up-"
"I'm not drunk, don't treat me like a fucking kid." I growled, pulling myself out her grip.
"I know you're not, but I'll treat you like a kid cause you're acting like one, now get up."

I unwillingly walked beside Mina, under her umbrella, as we headed to my penthouse; it was only ten minutes away. After her scolding me, we both remind silent for the first half of the journey back, until she finally had the courage to ask; "So are you coming next week?" She asked, looking down at the ground. I laughed sharply, kicking a nearby puddle.
"No." I stated, I felt sick just thinking about it. It was weird, I never expected to become 'friends' with Mina after school, but we worked quite closely so it kind of just happened. Despite me trying to push her away, she just wanted to help me.
"You have to come, everyone will be there, even Shoto, and he's been in America for the last few months."
"Well count me out. I'm not going because everyone will be there, that's the point." I rolled my eyes before looking up at the grey clouds that enclosed the sun. Next to me, Mina took a heavy breathe, as if preparing to say something.
"You can't just keep ignoring him you know, it's wrong." I stood still briefly, sighing with anger.
"Well what am I meant to do, I don't think I can even talk to him anymore, and why would he even want to talk to me-"
"You loved each other for almost three years Katsuki!" Mina yelled. Even I could hear the pain in her voice, it was similar to mine. So, I matched her energy.
"But he still ended it, didn't he!"
"You know it wasn't that simple, he had to do it!" Thankfully, due to the rain, the streets were quite empty. No one to recognise us and listen in. And above all us, no one except Mina to see me begin to cry.
"I just- I just don't see why I should put myself through that Mina, when I'd feel better off ignoring him." The rage in my voice quickly was replaced with grief. We had both fully stopped now, looking directly at each other.
"I know Katsuki, but you need some sort of closure. You've closed yourself off from everyone, everything for the past two years! It's not right, it's unhealthy." She rubbed my arm in sympathy, something I didn't like. "You only focus on work now, and then you go to some dirty, gross bar in a creepy alleyway to forget your problems. Please Katsuki," the sadness in her voice hit me hard. "Just think about it."

I sat down on my empty, king-sized bed. For a while, I watched out of the huge window that took up a whole wall in my bedroom. I studied each raindrop as it fell, each shape and movement of the dark clouds in the sky. The simplicity of my home made it feel so, un-homely. It had grey walls and white furniture, with little decoration and the occasional pop of colour. It was too big and spacious, making it feel just as empty as I did. A million thoughts raced around in my head, all brought back by the reunion next week and Mina's comments. Since leaving UA two years ago, Deku decided to hold a small party every year on the anniversary of leaving; it was just a shame for me that that was an anniversary for an even worse day. I shuddered away the memories, walking to my large, dull white bookcase. I ran my fingers across the spines before wincing at a few books in particular; the Infernal Devices. I just stared at the three spines for a moment, trying to erase whatever thoughts came with it. I wish I had stopped there, because as I went down each shelf until the bottom, I stumbled across something I had forgotten about. Pulling it out, I once again felt water dwell in my eyes. I opened the cover and almost immediately began crying at the picture. It was the two of us, one we took on our first date; the picnic. With regret, I turned the page to a few pictures, ones from our movie nights and late night study sessions. I didn't care about the tears that stained the pages, I carried on anyway. Pictures from the hotel room, the school trip, birthdays, Christmases, holidays, countless memories we shared together; each one hurting me more and more. I furiously turned each page, wiping my eyes as I put myself through torture. Date nights, Valentines, Pride, the movies, parties, festivals, anniversary's- blank pages. I reached the end of the pictures, my whole body felt stiff. The mixture of bliss and devastation raged in my head. They were just photos, just memories I could never go back to; and that killed me. I threw the book across the room, screaming, crying, missing him. Falling on my bed, I didn't bother trying to wipe away the tears. I just thought to myself, thought about it all, thought about the memories, thought about-
"Red."
————————————————————————
We've finally reached part two and sorry if this made any of yall angry or upset, but that's just how it goes.