Close- 23

Bakugou pov
As we entered my room I was silently grateful for the fact that we didn't see anyone we knew on the way back. It was hard, because part of me wanted to show off that I was dating Eijirou, but the bigger part told my that it needed to be a secret for now. Red went and sat on my bed. I took my t-shirt off and began searching through my drawers for something to wear. "Do you want to hang out in my room for a bit?" I asked Red, trying to play it cool.
"Yeah that'd be great." He said, my bare back to him. I settled with a shirt, yet decided to not button it up. I turned round to him and did jazz hands ironically. "Hot." Eijirou laughed, but I could hear the slight flirtation in his voice. Me and Red hadn't really flirted before, so of course I got weird. I went and placed myself next to him on the bed, making sure we were close. Eijirou randomly rested his back on the bed so he was staring at the roof, I copied. Neither of us spoke for a minute, but I still felt comfortable. "You know, that was a really nice date, I don't know how I'll top that."
"Yeah. Remember, I'm great at everything." I joked. He lightly tapped my thigh.
"Sure you are Kat." He chuckled. When our laughs died down, I leaned up slightly and rested my elbow on the bed with my hand holding my head up.
"So where do we go from here?" My tone was serious, I wanted to know what he was thinking. He mirrored my position and stared back at me.
"We take things one step at a time. I'll be planning the next date, and then when we think we're ready, we'll make it public. And one of us will have to ask the other to be their boyfriend," he grinned like a love-sick fool. "Eventually' Red added on the end. It made me happy to hear him talk about our future.
"Hey don't forget that project we need to finish." I don't know if I said that to be funny, but Eijirou laughed. I never knew if he genuinely found something I said amusing or if he was just trying to be nice. I gave him a peck on the lips, almost as a thank you. He then started to trace out my abs with his finger which I happily let him do. God, I felt amazing; he looked amazing. I couldn't resist to go in for another kiss, but I held this one. I carefully held the back of his neck and pushed our two heads together to initiate the kiss. His lips were so soft, surprising for someone with the quirk 'hardening'. As we made out, I shifted my body so I was on top of him, cradling his hips. My whole body tingled with excitement, but I knew not to go too far. Eijirou used his hands to take off my unbuttoned shirt which he then threw on the floor. I also took his off as well. Our hot chests pressed against each other, our fingers intertwined. I was almost disappointed when Red took his lips off mine, but then he used them to land delicate pecks on my neck. I took this as a sign to sit up, my legs wrapped around his waist. Doing this, he also sat up, yet I was still basically on his lap. He kept kissing my neck, then collarbone, then chest. I didn't know how ready Eijirou thought he was, so I decided it'd be best to stop him. I didn't want to go too fast. I gently grabbed his head and lifted it up so he was looking at me. We were both panting slightly. "Let's not go- any further, for now at least?" I felt almost like a little kid asking this. I was always the strong, hot-headed Bakugou. But when it came to dating I completely changed. Thankfully Red looked happy as he nodded.
"Yeah of course. I guess I just got lost in the moment." He kissed me on the cheek. I causally got off him and rested my back against the wall. I watched as he lightly began to fix his scruffy hair. His face was red, yet he still looked handsome.
"Umm, Red?"
"Yeah Kat?"
"Do you want to stay the night?"