The walk and the talk- 63

Bakugou pov
"We can just- just leave if you-"
"I'm going to fucking kill you Deku!" I screamed, pulling myself away from a blushing Eijirou. Marching over, I used my quirk to terrify the embarrassed group of boys.
"We didn't mean to-" denied Kaminari, waving his hands.
"You ruined the moment!" Before I could react any further, I felt solid arms wrap around me and pull me back.
"Ah, sorry about him." Red awkwardly laughed whilst I kicked and punched in his hold. "Well, maybe we should head back now?"

The tension on the walk back to the hotel was immense. My arms we folded the whole time and I kept glances at the boys, giving them dirty looks. Of course Red was trying to laugh it off. "You know us, crazy teens, ha." He scratched the back of his head. "But seriously, it's no big deal. To be fair we were on a public beach so how could it even be your fault?"
"Well we're still sorry." Said Iida politely.
"But damn guys, congrats for being so close and intimate." It was Sero, giving us a thumbs up. "I'm pretty sure you two are the only ones here to actually get some action!" They all grinned sheepishly and nodded. I was glad that I was the highest rank in the group at, 'getting some action'.
"Yeah! And don't you forget it!" I yelled at them with authority, causing them to laugh. "Oh you think that's funn-"
"Settle down Kat." Smiled Red, grabbing my hand to hold it. It put myself at ease slightly, seeing him growing more confident in front of the guys. Before anything else could be said, the hotel came into view, as did a group of girls standing by the front, our friends.
"Hey guys!" Yelled Midoriya.

We had all entered the lobby together and everyone had decided to chill there for a bit, except Red. He took me to the far end of the room. "Kat, I don't really want to be around Mina." He whispered to me.
"Well you have two options; one, run away to our room; or two, confront her. She said she wanted to talk to him, she should of done it by now." I explained calmly to him. He lightly rolled his eyes before sighing.
"You're probably right-" Red stopped speaking due to a Ashido, who stood behind him. Tapping his shoulder, Red turned around to her.
"Can I speak to you two?" Her tone was serious. We looked at each other before nodding slowly yet I was confused why she wanted me to stay. "It's about Uchida, and you guys." I just stared at her, leaning against the wall. "And before I say this, in no way in any shape or form am I blaming you, okay? I just have some questions and stuff."
"Just day it already Mina." Red said impatiently. She breathed heavily before speaking.
"So of course I asked him. He basically told me how you tried to hit on him in the changing rooms one time? Which he said was uncool and made him uncomfortable." I looked at Red's face, he seemed confused and annoyed, as did I. Obviously Ashido had noticed, since she then tried to defend it. "Oh! But he then admitted to saying a lot of bad things, which he now regrets, he just said he was young and arrogant." I scoffed.
"Then how do you explain him threatening Red on this trip?" I asked patronisingly. Then I noticed her change in posture; slouching slightly, twiddling her thumbs, looking at the ground.
"Well," her voice was quiet, almost a whisper. "I- I don't know how to say it."
"Spit it out." Snapped Red. Ashido looked up at him sadly, and- with slight disgust?
"He- he said that when he took you to the side the other day to apologise, you-" I saw a tear fall from her eye. I could feel my heart rate increasing rapidly. "You kissed him, Eijirou. He said that you kissed him and said how you 'wanted him'. I'm so sorry Bakugou." I paused for a moment in pure surprise. I could feel rage and anger and pain rushing through my body. I looked at Red, then Ashido, then at the ground. What, how? A sour taste was in my mouth as I looked at the two of them. So many words began filling my head, but I could only form a few.
"You think I'd fucking believe that utter bullshit," I paused. "Ashido?"