Distance- 15

Bakugou pov
I felt uncomfortable sitting on my own in the classroom. Obviously everyone wanted to keep their distance after what happened a couple days ago, however the worst part was that Eijirou wasn't in. It'd been two days and Red hadn't shown up for school; we hadn't talked either ever since, ever since the kiss. That moment played in my mind over and over. I spent the whole of that night deciding on how I felt, as I'm sure Red did the same. I think I knew that I had some sort of feelings towards him, I must have. That kiss, I just wanted to live in that feeling. Part of me wanted to burst into his room and kiss the fuck out of him, but I didn't. Even though Eijirou initiated the kiss, I didn't know what that meant. I wanted to believe it was because he felt the same way, but then why was he ignoring me? I also thought that maybe, he only did the kiss to calm me down, and he didn't have any personal feelings towards it. That'd suck. I really needed him to come to school, or at least talk to me. I can't believe I was falling for a guy, but that was something I'd need to address at a later date.

"Right class, how is everyone's projects coming along?" Mr Aizawa asked lazily to the class. I felt a few eyes look at me, they were all thinking the same thing; 'Kirishima'. I knew that whatever Red was feeling, this project would just stress him out, so I had decided to carry it on on my own. I'd still give him half the credit, I just didn't want him to have to deal with this as well as the rumours and the kiss. The rumours had sort of died down. I had been asked a couple times if I was Bakugou, and where was Kirishima, but other than that, not much. Mineta also told me that he tried to go to Red's to apologise, but he wasn't speaking to anyone. This worried me, I didn't want him to start shutting down. I needed to find a way to talk with him, see how he's feeling. And I wanted to address the kiss; and if he felt the same way I did...
————————————————————————
Just a short one but I figured that I had already done one today so... hoped everyone is liking the story so far :)