Why is this so hard!- 9

Before yall comment, just read the notes okay! Like chill
Bakugou pov
Fuck, why was I doing this.

I was alone in the communal kitchen. Just me, a big pot and my pink apron (it wasn't technically mine, it was just left in the kitchen). It was my first time cooking, so all I did was search a recipe up on my phone. 'Gyoza, Japanese dumplings' was the first thing that came up, so I went to the shop and bought all the ingredients. I'm pretty sure Red said he liked dumplings, so that's what I'd bring round to his later. He made all that food for us and it was great, surely I could do the same. They couldn't be that hard to make?

"Fuck!" I shouted, not caring who could hear me. I looked down at my dough, it wasn't liquid, but just so gooey. I had the filling next to me; I followed the recipe exactly, but my chicken paste tasted too salty, what was I doing wrong! The clock read 5:20, so I need to kind of get these done soon. Angrily, I began filling the salty chicken paste into slaps of sticky dough, then pinching the top together to make a deformed dumpling. I didn't have the most delicate hands, but I tried the best I could. After what felt like forever, all twenty dumplings were cooking in the pan. I stared impatiently at them, letting my mind wonder off. I really hope Kirishima likes these, after all he made that delicious rice and sushi for me. I wanted to watch him eat my creation and do his famous grin, I wanted to feel like I made him happy. God, I've never really had a real friend before, I didn't realise it'd pull on your heart strings this much. Without noticing, the dumplings were going a crispy brown, too crispy. "Fuck fuck fuck!" I hastily grabbed the chopsticks and fiercely plucked each dumpling and dropped them into a container. Inside the box was also some dipping sauce I had bought at the store. I stared down at my creation, my slightly burnt, deformed, a tad salty creation. My stress levels were through the roof. Who knew it'd be this hard to make dumplings?
————————————————————————
Edit: I know he's meant to be good at cooking. I watched the episode after writing this chapter so :/ but you could view it as that after cooking for Kirishima, he began to cook more and that's why he's so good in that episode