Kat- 96

Kirishima pov
Deku's house wasn't over-the-top massive, yet it was still impressive. It was big, with a luscious green garden surrounding it. The old-fashioned house stood alone, away from any neighbours. Protected by a gate, I then had to drive up the large driveway, parking next to a fountain. The home had flavour, but it wasn't too flashy; just like Izuku. As I got out my car, I couldn't help but smile. Standing at the door was Shoto, wearing a warm, burgundy suit. He looked extremely similar to what he did two years ago. As I walked over, I watched as a bright, smiling young man open the door; Izuku Midoriya. His green hair had been cut shorter, and he had grown a bit, with his broadness growing with him. I didn't know how long it had been since the two had seen each other, but watching them hug implied that they definitely missed one another; Shoto had been living in America after all. I always had wondered where their relationship stood, they had always been just friends; but then again that was how him and I started. The two friends were talking as I finally decided to introduce myself. "Hey you guys!" I grinned, stepping forward and shaking both their hands.
"Eijirou, great to see you!" Izuku exclaimed, patting my back. "Do you guys want to come inside?" I suddenly felt cold, realising he could already be here. But instead of turning around and walking away like I wanted to, I just nodded.

Almost the whole class was there in the garden, sitting or standing around a fire pit. In the space, there was room for a large table with food and drink on, and outdoor furniture where we were all invited to sit. Despite being nervous to see everyone again, we all clicked instantly, as if no time had past. We spent around twenty minutes laughing and talking. Even though I tried to keep up with most of their lives, through the media and news articles, it was still great to catch up. "Ojiro and I have been working up north, currently helping the police and what not." Explained a more relaxed Shinso; he had joined during the second year.
"During weekdays I work at the port in Fuyaroa, then I help Sakura and Charlotte at the training facility." Explained Tsu, who seemed taller and more mature-looking.
"America is fine and interesting, but nothing like Japan, in fact I'm actually moving back next month." Shoto told the group, with Izuku giving him an embarrassed smile.
"Me and Momo are actually running a hero office in the south, it's doing quite well for itself." Kyoka said, holding Momo's hand; I was happy to see they were still together. In fact, it was amazing seeing how successful everyone was, hearing their stories. Yet through it all, I still had that feeling of sickness in my stomach, knowing he'd probably arrive at any time.
"And you, Eijirou, what's it like in Haneki, with you and Cupid?" Ochako leaned forward, her hair now longer and straightened. I blushed slightly, I didn't really want to talk about Sora.
"I'm doing well, Cupid, my friend," I said it loud and clear, so everyone knew we weren't dating; I knew about the rumours. "Is- Well he's fine."
"And how's your mum?" Asked a concerned Izuku, his face showing so much emotion.
"She's actually doing well, her trea-"
"Sorry we're late guys!" It was Mina, her cheerful voice still clear, though I could almost hear fear behind her words. I had my back to the door, yet everyone's faces said it all; it seemed like the whole class was dreading the reunion of the two of us. Slowly, I turned, my heart in my throat. My emotions didn't know how to react, I wanted to cry, run away, hug him, just something other than freeze. The beating of my heart only got faster the more I turned my head. It felt as if the temperature had dropped, I was shivering. And then; Kat. I saw him. Our red eyes interlocked, conveying a powerful eruption of raw emotion, yet we both stayed silent. I took him in, the boy I had once loved. He was tragically beautiful, almost like a fallen angel. His golden hair was dull, matching his delicate, fair skin. He wore his clothes with a lack of pride, yet still managed to look effortlessly handsome. His face was a gorgeous, haunting reminder of the life that hid behind it, the life that use to be so brilliant, the life that inspired me. I was staring down the memory of the most perfect time of my life, but I couldn't do anything about it; I just sat there, frozen. He stood there; frozen. Time itself had stopped for that very moment, allowing us to reminisce in our memories. But like that, it was broken off once again, as he turned away, and walked over to two vacant seats. I was speechless, we all were; for a second. That was until time had finally moved again, allowing everyone to chat and laugh; as if they hadn't just witnessed the breathtaking collision of broken love.