Date by the coast, pt 2- 62

Kirishima pov
My heart almost jumped out my chest when we walked along the beach where a vacant picnic blanket sat. Since our meal had been quite long, the sun was almost about to begin setting, casting a moody and romantic light over the sea. Because we were at the far end of the coastline, there was almost no one around. "Yeah, I know it's just a blanket with a few pillows and shit but I've got music, oh! And I bought a bunch of flat stones so we can skim them." Kat laughed nervously. The date so far had gone amazing, so I didn't know why he kept acting like he could of done better. At the end of the day, I was meant to plan it, but because I was sad he stepped up.
"Quite beating yourself up. I'm loving this date so far." I smiled, sitting down on the blanket. Laying down next to me, he just scoffed. I decided to lie down as well, nuzzling myself into him. In that moment, I just knew how lucky I was; to share such a powerful love with Kat was a feeling like no other.
"So how are you, genuinely?" He asked, putting his arm around me.
"Wait, stop." Something had clicked inside me. "For the past couple of weeks, it's been all 'me me me', right? I feel like I should ask how you're feeling." I couldn't deny that I would sometimes just lay in bed, concerned if Kat was feeling some sort of way and he didn't want to tell me. Due to my parents, and this trip, I felt like I had not acknowledged his emotions; I think he almost forgot about them himself.
"Well what do you mean?" He said rather brashly. Kat was extremely manly, meaning he'd grown up, not thinking he could really express his emotions. He had became better since dating me, but I knew he still felt slightly awkward.
"Is there anything bothering you at the minute, any concerns?" I placed my hand on his chest, which he then held.
"What, other than this Uchida business?" I nodded. "Err, well, I guess- surely we all have things bothering us?" He interrupted himself, sounding defensive.
"Yeah, and I want to know yours." He said, sitting up slightly. He stared at me blankly before sighing.
"Well, just normal things; school, my social skills, being gay whilst being surrounded by judgemental people, not being good enough for you-" I was suddenly taken back at those words, as was he. It was almost as if he didn't expect himself to say that.
"What! you're-"
"No, no, I didn't mean it like that! It's just like, you're so nice and charming and polite; I guess just a part of me is worried that you'll see all the bad sides of me and then leave for someone better." He looked down at the sand beside him and started moving it around, showing how anxious he was. A sense of anger washed over me.
"How can you say that! Look at this date we're on, you planned this all last night! You've made me feel special when yesterday I felt like a mess! You're the best person for me Kat, and don't forget that." I gently ran my fingers through his hair. "And the qualities that you think are bad about yourself, are the ones I love. I love you Kat, that's everything about you. Meaning I'd never want to lose that for some basic boy next door. I'm literally dating the sweetest, hottest, compassionate, badass guy I've ever met. You've literally made me a better person, a more confident, happy person. So please don't put yourself down." Next thing I knew, his thick arms embraced me in a hug, which I instantly reacted to by holding him as well.
"Damn, you're so fucking cool Red." He lightly kissed me. "Now, want to go for a dip in the sea?"

I should have knew how intense a simple water fight would have gotten with Kat; I was too naive. We had stripped down to some swimming trunks, and ran into the cool sea that dominated the landscape. Unfortunately for me, I had decided to gently splash him with some water, forgetting about his competitive nature. In return, he splashed me twice. Then it became a game of laughing and splashing, each splash more intense than the other. I didn't realise that then Kat was use his quirk to literally erupt the surface of the water, causing me to get salt water in every part of me. "What the hell Kat!" I whined with a hint of humour.
"Don't poke the bear." He laughed, coming over to wrap his arms around me. He then picked me up and flung me over his shoulder, making me plummet into the sea. After emerging from the surface, I gave him the nastiest look.
"Wow, that was cheap." I turned round, heading back to shore. "Sleep with one I open tonight!" I yelled jokingly.
"I still love you!" He smirked whilst joining me on land. "Awe, come on, it was just a a game." He held my waist from behind. I took the opportunity to spin him round and pushing him on the blanket. With me on top of him, I kissed him passionately on his mouth. In films, kissing on the beach was a must, so I felt like we needed to do the same. Our wet chests were bare as they touched, sharing our warmth. I held the side of his face with my hands as I slowly began grinding on top of him. During the kiss, I made sure I was the dominant one. His hands ran down my back before reaching my trunks; his hands went down where he then squeezed my butt. My free hand traced outlines on his chest, creating invisible swirls around his nipples and abs. In that moment, I felt one with Kat as we moved like machinery; in perfect time and sync. I almost got lost in the moment, until a  few familiar, friendly voices interrupted us; it was nearly all the boys from our class.
"Oh hey you tw- arghhh, sorry!"