Come over- 35

Bakugou pov
It was around 11pm when Red messaged me. My eyes were sleepy as I sat up due to the sudden brightness of my phone. I checked the screen to see a text, 'come over xxx'. I was puzzled, what did he want? I felt my energy coming back as I typed, 'Why? It's a school night, aren't you tired? X' I usually didn't send kisses, but since it was an eventful day I decided to. I waited for his response that took him a couple minutes or so. It was a photo of him in the mirror, wearing only short, grey boxers. I instantly knew what the photo meant as my face went red. It had the caption, 'cause I want to see you xxx'. I contemplated the decision in my head. We had become boyfriends and had come out that day, so maybe this'd be a nice way to end it. I wasn't expecting too much, I just thought it'd be nice to share some alone time with my boyfriend. I smiled to myself whenever I thought about that. My mind began to play scenarios, ones which I knew not to do. I then replied 'Okay, just don't expect too much to go on xx'. I jumped out of bed with slightly too much excitement, grabbed a couple of things, and headed out the door.

Red opened his door to be wearing the same as he was in the photo. His hair was down, which I always thought suited him. I had on my black boxers and a short, white t-shirt. He grinned sheepishly at me. "Sorry, I was like trying to go for a flirty sort of vibe, I'm not the best." I just laughed nervously. Due to what we were wearing, it was obvious what sort of tension was in the room; you could literally see it. "And yeah, sorry it's late but-" I interrupted him by pushing him back; I stepped in and closed the door. Truthfully, I wasn't trying to be sexy, I was just frustrated.
"Don't invite me round like that if you're just going to behave like this!" I yelled. I marched over and and smashed my lips into his. Soon my t-shirt was off and we fell onto the bed. I was on top of Red, my body on his. I could feel all of him, I wanted all of him. I cupped his face with my hands as I moved back and forth with my hips, creating heat and tension down there. Our mouths parted for a slight second before Red moaned quietly;
"Kat." I carried on, enjoying the feeling of making someone feel good. I began to make my way down his chiselled body, leaving love-marks as I went. My hands rubbed his thighs as I planted small kisses on his stomach. I had reached my decision as I came to his boxers that were stretched out. "Kat," he repeated. I looked up from his bulge at him.
"Are you sure?" I asked, my breathing heavy. He nodded quickly. "Okay." I grabbed at the edge of his boxers and pulled down slowly. My heart felt as if it was about the explode, I was so nervous. I gulped as I saw his length in front of me. I had never actually watched anything or even read about this stuff, so I was slightly worried. Red then shifted slightly so he was propped up against the wall. My eyes looked up at him; his face matched the colour of his hair. I smiled to show him false confidence. Then, I took it in.

Throughout it all, I felt like I was messing it up. My hands felt awkward, so I just rested them on his hips. I moved back and forth, trying to hold back my gag. I could feel myself reaching my limit as Red said, "I'm close-" I was relieved to know I was doing something right; thankfully it was making Eijirou feel good. I went faster as I heard Red panting.

I didn't know how long it was until Red and I had reached our limit. We had both climaxed at around the same time. My whole body tingled after the experience. After swallowing, I went and sat up next to Red, who was smirking like an idiot. "You were amazing." God I had never felt more awkward. I was being complimented for pleasuring a guy, something I had never expected to do. I just smiled stupidly.
"Thanks- err, you were great too." I went and kissed his cheek. He stood up and pulled me with him. He bent down and took off his boxers, as he did with my wet ones. "Hey! Red, what the fuck-"
"We need to change clothes, here." He laughed, tossing me a spare pair of underwear. "So you staying round?" He asked whilst I put the boxers on. Eijirou was still fully blushing, as was I. I still couldn't believe we had done that.
"Yeah sure." I said fake casually. He looked up at me after putting on his clothes.
"Wow, what a day. First we become boyfriends, then we come out, and then you give me a blowj-"
"Shut it Red!"