Dumpling?- 10

Bakugou pov
We were both sitting on the floor, books all around us. Red sat there in front of me; his hair was down. I couldn't help but appreciate how nice he looked like that. I clutched my container of dumplings. We had just decided to take a break, so I thought I'd show Red what I had made him. Fuck, they were so bad. Why am I more nervous for offering Kirishima dumplings  than I was for the UA tournament? "Ah come of Bakugou, let me have one." Red laughed, practically clawing at my box.
"Just, go easy on me okay, it was my first time making them."
"I didn't even know you could cook."
"I, can't actually cook, I only did it cause you made me something and I thought I'd return the favour." I looked down, trying to hide my rosy cheeks.
"The fact that you went out of your way to make something nice for me is really sweet of you Bakugou." He said shyly. I looked back up to see him blushing as well. For god sake, what was wrong with us, blushing about fucking dumplings? I smiled timidly at him as he reached and took a dumpling. Then he began to eat it, I also started to munch down on one. They weren't shit, but they also weren't good. I closed my eyes, thinking how much of an idiot I was for doing this. "This is your first time making dumplings, what the hell bro. These are so hard to make and you did them without completely ruining it!" He did his Cheshire grin, which made me feel all fuzzy. I knew he was only saying this to make me feel better, but it was working. I didn't realise how much I liked hearing Red being happy and excited, especially when it's about me. I kind of just sat there awkwardly, smiling and blushing, hunching my shoulders as he ate one or two more. He was going slightly over the top, but this just made me feel even fuzzier.