you're mine.

Johnny's pov

I was having my annual kick off the summer party up at the lake this year back home in Canada. I'm inviting all my friends, including my girlfriend Y/N. I couldn't wait for everybody to see us together.

Y/N's pov

I got out of my car and started walking towards the lake house. I was late so everybody was already outside and having a good time. Johnny was in the distance running up to me.

"Hey baby, I couldn't wait for you to get here." He looked me up and down in my bathing suit, and kissed me softly on the lips. "You look gorgeous babe."

"Thank you babe, I was rushing to get here." We made it to the lake house and some people were in the water and others were hanging out outside.

"Hey LOLO!!!!" i screamed to my best friend Lauren, who is also Johnny's sister.

"HIIII Y/N!!!!!!!" she screamed back at me.She talked about what she's done since the last time you guys hung out. I noticed Johnny's friend Hayden eyeing me in the bathing suit I had on. I looked over at Johnny and I could tell he noticed way before I did. He walked over to the chair I was sitting in and put his arms arms my neck and slid his hands down my chest.

"You look good today Y/N!" Hayden shouted from the lake. Johnny faced him and my body towards Hayden. Hayden knew I was taken but he was still flirting with me. Johnny grabbed a chair and sat in it by the lake, he then pulled me in his lap, I was sitting on top of him.

Hayden then winked at me and that's when Johnny got annoyed and yelled out at him, "You know she's mine bro," and kissed me on the lips softly, but it was for a while until some one said, "Just get a room."

This was sucky, I'm trying guys they'll get better. I love me some JVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!