no one compares to you.

arms pulled me close into a warm body, ruffling the sheets slightly. dark brown, almost black hair tickling the crook of my neck. jack gilinsky, the man that always wanted to take me home and took his open opportunity last night.

johnny orlando, my dearest boyfriend, only thought that i was going out to a friends house last night and was supposed to sleep there. he didn't know that jack had taken me home last night, or else i'm sure all hell would've broken loose.

i began to squirm once her pulled me tighter against him. he just wanted someone to hold, some one to cuddle and i could tell. honestly, same thing that johnny usually does. i see grey bubbles pop up on my phone in notifications, i can't see what it is. but it's probably johnny bitching at me.

"cuddle with me, my lil spoon." his husky breath mumbled against my neck. honored that i could be the one he said that too. he made me feel tingling in ways that johnny didn't. kind of like we've out grown each other. maybe it was best for me to stay put in jacks arms.

jack knew that i was with johnny, but when i came to things jack wanted or loved there was no boundaries. there were no set backs. he always gets what he wants. he's always been cute about telling me how much he wanted me, didn't mind it.

moving again he pulled me against him as close as he could.

"baby," called me that regardless of our relationship that's what i was with him. he had no respect for johnny, otherwise he wouldn't be doing this.

"hmm." i lowly hum, the feeling of cool, rounded perfectly shaped lips connected to my neck, repeatedly. taking his time with each one, his hair flopping about. i let him, i didn't hate it because i wanted it. i truly wanted it.

jack and johnny envied each other, they only put up with one another because of me.

"i want you so bad." he mumbles against my jawline, lips traveling about. he sucked lightly, shit he was sucking. imma have to try and cover this shit up before i leave.

"fuck, i need you." with a slight touch of my thigh, he flips me to face him. his pink lips connect to mine, and i don't think for a second to pull away. i think this is where i want to be, jack is everything that johnny isn't at the moment. but, i love johnny.

"perfect." his hand found its way underneath the large shirt that i was wearing. had to be his because this not what i had on. also must've been the one that changed me because the last thing i remember i still had my clothes on.

"so perfect." changing his position he now hovers over me, spreading my legs apart slightly. tugs were pulled at the very bottom of the extra long shirt, taking it past my head and throwing it to the floor.

the sensation of his lips travel to my chest, all the way to the very waist band of my panties. i couldn't stop him. i can say that i felt pressured but i did want it, jake wanted this moment way more. an overwhelming amount.

"you don't know how long..." he trails off before yanking my underwear past my ankles. kissing my inner thighs slowly. "how long i've waited for you." my eyes flutter shut, consuming the whole realization of what was happening. about to cheat on my boyfriend, the one that can't make me feel the way jack does. jack can just be more caring and more understanding about things.

"you should be mine." boxers are the only thing that preoccupy his body. they clung to him, his veined hands peeled them off. freeing an expected rock hard on. feelings it on the backs of my thighs when we were cuddling.

his hand reached over to the bed side table, pulling the latch to open a drawer. a gold packet filled with a rubber was ripped between his lips.

watching as he pumped himself a few times. i kept seeing johnny, he's basically in the back of my mind telling me i shouldn't do it,but i disobey him and do so anyway.