late night talks.

darkness filled the bedroom. legs tangled together underneath the large white and gray patterned blanket. the sheet spread evenly across us. my hips against his hips. looking into his exhausted face. my favorite view.

"we got to spend today together today." he reminded me. he spoiled me, took me to the mall, and we got everything we wanted. his big warm hand grasped my hip, thumb grazing over my hip bone. in one of his old shirts that was enormous on me, but it was the most comfortable.

"yeah i'm so happy. you've been so busy. i want to be there for everything." my bottom lip poked out, in sadness. we could never be together at all times like i wanted. he had the studio, singing lessons, and tour. all i had was college.

"just because you aren't there baby doesn't mean anything. i know you're mentally there cheering me on." his soothing hand cupped my face. he wanted me closer to him, he grabbed hold of my back pulling me into him chest. his chest was softer than the pillow i'd previously been laying on.

"i know. i just want you to know how lucky i am to have you." my words muffled into his bare chest. my fingers toyed with the drawstring of his joggers.

"much luck to you princess. is something wrong?" his raspy voice inched closer to my ear when he whispered in it. our eyes were closed, yet we still talked to each other. resting our eyes.

"it's just... i said that because i feel like one day you'll leave me. you'll leave when you find someone more talented and prettier than me. you won't want me for as long as you say you do. my insecurities will overwhelm you more than they do me." i opened my eyes at this, turning my neck slightly to see that his eyes were still closed. his hand warmed the skin of my leg, rubbing it in slow circular motions.

"now why would i do that. i'm literally in love with you. infatuation is a crazy thing. i felt that the second i met you. i'm a better man because of you. i don't want to go back to the way it was before we weren't together." my heart skipped to an unsteady beat. butterflies erupting in my stomach. he made me feel like that anytime i was around him. i can't control it.

"john vincent, you still make me nervous." i snickered softly. turning over so that i could be face to face with him again. his eyes fluttered open. thoughts overwhelming me.

"am i making you nervous now?" his forehead connected with mine. our noses touched, he enjoyed every second of it. i was nervous, i always am around him.

"no." i teased silently. his warm hands traveled under my shirt and up to my back. massaging it slowly, pulling my chest closer to his. not moving his forehead away from mine.

"no?" he asked, playfully concerned. "what about now?" his plump lips brushed up against mine. leaving them there, he never stopped any of his movements. this wasn't a kiss, he just wanted me to feel his lips. my palms got clammy, i was nervous anytime we'd kiss too because i didn't know if i was kissing good enough or if he was  into it.

"no i'm calm." his loud chuckle filled the thin air. his lips moved to the tender skin of my neck. placing small pecks where he may.

"how about now?" he mumbled onto my skin, as he continued to kiss. going back up to my face, making everytiny kiss last longer.

"not even close." i lied.

"mhm." he hummed, moving to my lips. his lips were the softest, it made me want them more every time. his lips didn't brush this time. they connected with mine moving slowly.

he kissed me and the world fell away. it was slow and soft, comforting in ways words never could be. his hand rested below my ear, thumb caressing my cheek. as our breaths mingled. i ran my fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between us. i could feel the beating of his heart against my chest. his kisses were my salvation, i was addicted.

we stayed kissing for the longest. he open mouthly placed one on my nose.

"how are you now angel?" i could feel his ecstatic smile against my skin.

"i'm perfect."

i wanna be cuddled up w john, honestly who tf doesn't. should be more updates, if i ever make a mistake i go back and fix dem. wuv u.🖤 -amya