✰ head mornings.

— y/n —

— y/n —

✵✵✵

the white comforter slowly slid down his lower body. moving over from my side of the bed, placing each leg on either side of his. straddling. the sun peeked a little through the curtain, the brightest hours of the morning. he usually sleeps late, never finding himself up at this time. but, i had a hard time sleeping. waking up extra horny though.

spreading his thighs away from each other, i put myself between them tucking my legs slightly underneath. grabbing onto the hem of my oversized nirvana shirt that belonged to him, i pulled the cotton fabric past my head and off of my naked body, leaving forward to remove his solid black boxers.

there, his boxers were past the middle of his thighs. moving my hand up down his dick, shaft. squeezing it when i felt the need.

feeling him shift a tad under my touch, i smirk, seductively. i take him into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. his hands coming up to my hair pulling at it, forming a make shift ponytail as he let out quiet moans.

"you've got to be louder than that, baby." i took my bottom lip in between my two sets on teeth, letting my lip go slowly through my teeth. i continued to jerk him off, while he glared at me with some exhaustion.

wrapping my lips back around his dick, he fluttered his eyes shut and threw his head back into the fluffed pillows. now, letting out a much more pleasing, louder moan.

"mhm. just like that." he rasped. "hm your pretty pink lips look so fucking good around my cock, baby. you like sucking daddy's cock?" i moaned around him, taking him out of my again. spitting onto his spit, watching as it oozed out of my mouth. twisting my hand around him, making sure he was fully covered.

"oh yes, i love sucking your big, thick cock. love the way it fills me up when you shove it in me."  his complete weakness was dirty talk. i knew i had him by his panting, and him struggling to catch his breath.

"really do you, baby?" shit i'm gonna cum all inside that pretty little mouth." pre cum began to leak out from his tip and i softly smiled.

"i want it all, cum inside my mouth," i pried my mouth open wide sticking my tongue out as well.

i continued to pump him. morning when i felt his warm cum load spurt into my mouth. leaving some to trickle down my chin and drip onto my thighs.

"god damn. well good morning to you too."

i'm so fucking tired.🤧