night terrors.

night terrors, no where near competed with night mares. for they were much more real and felt as if you'd actually been living it.

my sweet baby johnny, has separation anxiety. it gets bad when it comes to me. separation anxiety mixed with night terrors is a truly terrible thing.

i'd always have to stay up a few hours after he'd fallen asleep. he'd either cry or talk in his deepest of sleeps. tonight, i didn't hear much of either from him. my eyes slowly start to flutter shut, while my phone slipped out of my hands and onto the sheets.

"no! no! no!" he yelled, kicking the sheets off of him. "hey, john!"

"shhh, it's alright." i repeated softly, rocking us both back and forth.

"y/n," he sobbed into the crook of my neck. "you're okay, i promise."

"i love you." his small voice whispered softly. "and i love you."

watching my lover cry from a horrifying night terror was heartbreaking, i never knew how to fix it. but i tried. begging him to go to therapy for sleeping disorders didn't help much.

"please don't leave me." he whispered through a cry. "i love you so much, y/n."

"i won't, i promise." i placed my chin on his head, softly.

"make it stop. make the pain s-stop,"

he sobbed harder, once again.

"i don't know how baby," i whispered. "i'm sorry."

"hold me. just hold me." he cried.

i pulled him into my stomach and he wrapped his arms around my upper waist, tangling our legs together.

"goodnight john," i whispered. i played with the tufts of his hair as he fell asleep quickly.

after i fell asleep, knowing that johnny will never get better.

"i love you so much."

i can't gts and i have school. this made me cry, i swear keep my precious baby happy always. love u.🖤