baby.

^all of the pics he took from this day are too cute.😊

    "mommy where's dwaddy at?" i laughed at my four year old daughters question, and the way she pronounced her words. her name is delilah, one both johnny and i agreed on. not from the song, really the name was something we just came up with together. sometimes we called her de or dede for short.

    "your dwaddy is at the store baby, for dinner tonight." i mocked her ways. she looked up from the doll that she was playing with.

     "don't c-copy me mommy." she stomped her feet on the ground, and had a mini tantrum. "where's my dwaddy s-at!" she jumped into my lap, and buried herself into me as i was sitting on the couch, leaving her doll on the floor.

     "he's on his way, he should be here any second, baby." i pushed her dark blond, almost brown hair out of her green eyes. her features so similar to johnny's it was unreal.

    "i dus miss s-him so much." she spoke and looked up at me. the front door opened and grocery bags rattled. johnny soaking wet and covered in droplets of rain.
"oh babe do you want a towel?" i asked and he closed the door behind him.

"yes please." he placed the plastic grocery bags onto the island table, as i began going to the bathroom, out of the corner of my eye i saw delilah run from the couch and into johnny's arms. I quickly grabbed the towel, and walked back to the living room. he was sitting on the floor where the doll was, and began playing with her other one.

"here, my love." i placed the towel in johnny's lap, and sat with them on the hard wood floor. i picked it back up and wiped his face, clear of the water. once i was done i just placed it to the side. i didn't ask if he wanted to change because i knew he was preoccupied.

"is daddy playing with dede?" i asked and johnny looked at me, we waited for her response.

"yesh dwaddy is." her toothy grin appeared.

"what's your doll baby?" johnny asked and looked at her like she was the best thing in his world.

"i wanted her to be a pwincess but, mommy already took that." johnny looked over and laughed at me. he pulled her into his lap, and wrapped his arm around my waist, making me inch closer to him. he set the doll down, and took hers out of her hands and placed it down too.

"baby you're daddy's princess okay?" he reassured and cupped her face.

"okay den what is mommy?" she innocently asked. she stared up at johnny, and it made my heart melt.

"mommy is the queen. a queen that deserves the whole world and daddy's going to give it to her. mommy is the only queen, because no one has beauty quite like mommy's, except for you and that's why you're my princess. you're my pretty little princess, that is going to grow up and do amazing things. the princess and the queen are both daddy's baby's. and daddy, well he is the king. a king, that will always protect the princess and the queen, and never leave them. the king loves the queen and princess endlessly." johnny turned in my direction, and placed a sweet kiss on my lips. it lingered when he let go.

"dwaddy, you're the best dwaddy ever." she wrapped her short, chubby arms around his neck, and her head fell on his chest. johnny's hand was underneath her.

"delilah marie orlando, you're the best little girl ever."he kissed her forehead and she stayed in her little postion.

"i'm so thankful for my family." johnny kissed me on cheek. moments like these, i'm so blessed.

dis was so cute. yo, i want johnny. if you have anything that you want me to write about dm or lmk in the comments. i appreciate all of you that take the time to read. i love all of you so much.💖💕💞