lie to me.

johnny
        i saw her looking brand new over night. we'd just broken up and i catch her at the bar that she knows i always go to when i'm pissed. she was all dressed up, in this short dress she knew it drove me crazy. sitting on the car stool the bartender asked me what i wanted and i couldn't speak, i was to busy eyeing her on the dance floor with another man. so tell me y/n how is it that easy to get over me? i was drawn in by the trance she had on me and the grace she was filled with. i decided to get up from my seat and go to the dance floor as well. i had to get her attention.
   "hey." i lightly tapped her shoulder with my finger. she stopped the dance that you were doing, bent over on the man behind you and looked at me. she's mine, i don't care if we are together or not she will always be. i will always have feelings for her. fuck, you need to get her back. she knew what she was doing, trying to get back at me.
    "what?" she uttered rudely. what?
      "i think you need to back up man." the man that she was dancing with, or should i say on. he shouldn't even be classified as a man, dancing on my girl. he shouldn't even be classified as a man, real men don't take what belongs to someone else. he put his hand to my chance and slighty pushed me back. everyone in the bar had there attention on us, but they were all to drunk to think anything of it.

       "yo, what the hell do you think you're doing. get the hell off of me this is my girl." i grabbed at his rough hand and pulled it off of my chest. everyone's gazed feel away from us. she just stood there, i could tell when something was bothering her. the mans eye brows furrowed into a bush.

      "so this is your girl, is this true y/n." when he turned around to face her he winked in her direction, i could tell something was up, it was as if he was telling her something. i hated being fully oblivious to everything that was going on around me. she looked scared. she always did this thing when she grabs her necks line in between her two fingers and starts twirling it around, she was doing that a lot in anticipation.

      "y-yes." she stuttered. now i know something really is up. he gave her a face of disbelief. the man made no gesture to hit me, i had power over him, i had something that he didn't. he flashed threatening looks her way, as we left out. i wrapped my fingers around her wrist and walked her outside with me, there were some blanks that needed to be filled in. being that she broke up with me. she sat down on the curb, in the rocks, dirtying herself up. while i stood over her.

     "you want to explain it y/n." i offered. i looked down on her, as if i were a father telling there child to behave. she buried her head hands.

      "tell me what happened." i said politely for the last time. she refused to.

      "now! i'm not asking again!" she began to tremble and i bent down, balancing on my knees. i ran my fingers through her hair, to reveal some of her face.

     "please just talk to me, you know you can." i sat next to her on the curb. she cried into her hands, and i rubbed her back in gentle circles.

    "talk to me." i softly said for the last time, my heart was breaking in half at the sight of her.

      "talk?" she asked looking at me. her bottom lip was jetted out, and her brown eyes had full ducts of water running out of them. she sniffed, the cutest sniff. 

        "yes, talk." i repeated. she used to be able to tell me everything, i know everything about her. now its so hard for her to.

       "c-can we go somewhere else?' she asked, and i gladly got up and started to lead the way. i wanted so badly to grab her hand but i couldn't, because she isn't min anymore. we were together for almost a year, all gone. 

      we ended up in an old parking lot, for the mall that surrounded us. i could tell she had no urge to get out so i left the car running and stayed put. she crossed her legs and leaned against the door, looking out of the window. i placed my hand on my thigh, my thumb massaged circles into her smooth skin.

     "tell me." i tried to have the most soothing voice possible for her condition. we've only been broken up for a day, and so much has already changed.

      "i-i." she didn't want to say it, but to hear it. damn, she's ho-. not the time johnny.

       "it's okay you can trust me, you know that." she was trying to build up the courage. her view of the window, had soon turned into the view of me.

       "i don't know how to say this, but i still love you." my vision blurred at the words she blurted out. i let her continue. "it was not my choice to break up with you." she gulped hardly getting it down.

      "who's was it?" i asked, already having quite the idea.

        "the man at the bar. i-i never got his name. the past two moths we were together he'd been forcing me to do things, he said if i didn't he would hurt me. then, he said if i didn't break up with you along with that, he would kill  you. i wasn't going to let that happen johnny, i couldn't see a world without you. in it." she started to get my comfortable with my presence again.

      "why didn't you tell me, i would've found a way for both of us baby?" i felt like she was mine again. her cheeks turned a light shade of pink at the word baby. making us feel whole again, our connection was there, it had never left.  

      "either way i just didn't want you hurt in the process. i'd rather be the one hurting, than see you dead." my hand that was placed on her thigh traveled up to her jawline. that was where i liked to kiss her the most. i missed it.

      "so do you still want to be with me?" i contemplated on what her answer would be.

        "you know i do. i just can't."

       "yes you can." i stated, wanting her so badly.

        "how?"

        "i have my people." 

thank you babies for reading. i had a stupid day, but hey im still here. if you guys have anthing the you want me to write about lmk in the comments, or dm me. did you guys like this and should i do more like it? there will be another update, hopefully. i appreciate all of you that take the time out to read. i love you all so much.💞💕💖💓💗