your turn.

"mommy how tome yous and dwaddy don't det back togethwer."
"mommy how tome yous and dwaddy don't det back togethwer " delilah repeated for the third damn time.

she sat in the back seat, playing on her ipad. on our way to her dads, it was johnnys turn with her this week. it's like pulling teeth when trying to get through to her.

"baby everything with mommy and daddy is hard right now, things are just complicated." i peered at the red light in front of me. the traffic on the highway not half bad as it used to be.

"why tis complitated?" she asked, gaze glued to her ipad. i smile a little at her mispronounced words. looking at her in the rear view mirror.

"dede it just is babygirl, daddy had other things on his mind." by that i meant, he had fucking on his mind at all times. when i wouldn't give it to him, he'd go and get from some other slut. thinking i wouldn't ever find out, i walked in on him one day. just casually fucking someone else in my bed.

wasn't a real relationship, just something to hold him down.

"likthe what?" her soft voice asked. her puffed blonds curls bouncing with her every movement.

"everything but you and mommy dede." pulling into the drive way of johnny apartment, seeing a car other then his parked outside. next victim must be here.

i stopped the car, and jumped out, closing the door behind me. i went around back to get to delilah's door. i unbuckled her seatbelt, pulling her out of the car seat, as she held her ipad in her hands.

she was attached to my hip once i closed the car door, but placed her to the ground as she held my hand on our way to the front door. the door that i dreaded to see all the times i'd came here, just making my put up a front for all the tears i wanted to shed.

i hit my fist hard against the wooden door, knowing that he would take his time just to piss me off. he'd do things like that purposely, out of spite.

the door swung open, he had no fucking clothes on. butt ass naked, because i really want my daughter to see that when i stopped her off. he hid himself behind the door, his head showing through.

"dwaddy!" i held delilah back by her hand, from seeing him.

"if you think for a second your about to take my daughter in your house when you not watching her, instead you fucking some whore senseless you have another coming." his eyes grew big, i didn't mean to look down but i dick and saw half of his rock hard dick. whom, he was fucking wasn't doing anything good for him they could've been going at it's for hours and he's still hard as a boulder.
unless he was just hard for me, couldn't be to selfish.

"just fucking give her to me, she's getting dressed and leaving now. i didn't have time too." his tone assertive, as well as mine.

"for gods sake, put some damn clothes on." i say, and he reaches his arm out to grab delilah. i hold her back once again.

"dwad-"

"give me my damn daughter, stop being such a bitch." he clenched his jaw at the site of me.

"maybe if you'd put some ducking clothes on and get that slut out of here i would." i rolled my eyes at him, nothing but his messy bed hair and what looked like dried up cum on his left cheek showing.

"you know i think you're just mad." he says, a smirk starting to curve into the corner of his mouth. "i think you're just mad that it isn't you that i'm fucking."

"maybe you miss this dick, is that what i'm hearing." he grit his teeth, standing up straight behind the door.

"get over yourself, and put some fucking clothes on. why the actual duck would you answer the door naked, knowing that your daughter would be coming over today?" delilah squirmed around next to me, pulling at the bottom of my shirt.

"you're so fucking stuck up, maybe you need some dick."

mind games.

part 2? and mornin update biatch. love u.