obssession and depression.

in which you get so deep into your feels that you tell all to your mans.

j baby
what's up talk to me.

me
i'm depressed. went to the doctor today and he officially diagnosed me with it, i wanted you to be there.

j baby
it's okay that i'm not there, i'll be home sooner than we both know it. believe me i wanted to be there so badly.

me
doesn't fucking matter if you were there. i'm still going to hate myself regardless and keep digging my grave deeper and deeper until it won't dig any more. then that's it, i'm gone. you won't have to worry about me being your shitty ass girlfriend.

j baby
where is all of this coming from, i must've misunderstood. by any means you're not in any shape or form a shitty as girlfriend. anyone that tell you different is a literal asshole.

think of it this way the breath you're taking right now is the last breath for some one else. be thankful to god, for blessing you with another breath. and keeping them constant. when he is ready for you he will take you out of this world, same goes for anyone else.
you have one life.
you are not living your best life. i know that you're going through everyday more miserable than the last.

i should be there, i just bought a one way ticket to come see your pretty ass.

me
just leave me the fuck alone you don't understand.

j baby
god damn. i'm trying my best to help you. let me in, let me help. i will help you in every way possible, better than any one else can.

j baby
bebe.

j baby
princess.

j baby
my angel.

j baby
lil baby.

j baby
my precious little girl.

j baby
you're my precious lil baby.

j baby
fucking answer me i'm alone.

j baby
you have your lil melt downs and shut but i don't let it phase me because i know that's not the sweet girl i truly know. i know you're going through too many things to count right now.

j baby
i want you everyday. even when you're mad at me, when i irritate you, when i piss you off. i want all of your happy days, i want you in the morning, i want you in the middle of the night. i want to be the reason you smile, and the reason you're laughing everyday. when you have sad days i want to be the one that makes you smile, even if it's for a second. i wanna kiss you, i wanna be in your arms. i want to hold you and stay up all night talking to you. i want to protect you from all evil in this world. 🖤

me
i know i was a bitch. you didn't deserve that, and i sure as hell don't deserve all of the kind things you took the time out to type to me. im sorry for being mean to you. you're all i have and for that i treasure you. our love is like no other.

j baby
thats right sweetheart. let me look in those stunning eyes for the rest of my life pleaseee. and play with that gorgeous hair too.

j baby
i hope you know that you're my #1 and always will be.

j baby
i can't wait to look into your eyes at the alter and see our life together flash before my eyes as i say "i do". take you on as my wife and give you my last name.

j baby
when i get there tonight let's have a long ass movie date tonight babygirl because i want your attention and love so badly.

me
imma spend so much time up your ass when you get here, you won't be able to get rid of me. i'm not even getting in the bed until i hear your knock at the door.

j baby
that's my girl. you bless me everyday. can i tell you something about this girl?

me
first, what fucking girl? second tell me all the hell about it because i want to know.

j baby
i like the way that when some one says her name, i just smile at hearing such a beautiful word. i like the way that her baby light brown  eyes capture me when we make eyes contact. i like the way she puts other before herself. i like the way she can be herself and say whatever she wants without being afraid of what others will say. i like the way she actually cares about her grades in college. i like the way she helps anyone in need of it. i like the way her laugh fills up my ears and is contagious. i like the way she puts family over friends. i like the way she says my name, because it just sounds right for her. i like everything there is about her from head to toe.

me
she sounds amazing, you should be with her instead of me.

j baby
you're right, you are amazing. i'd choose no one over you my love. ever.

anotha mush update these are just kewl ta doo. love u.