no one compares to you. 2

"johnny you knew where i was at." i try touching him, in a way to calm him down. he's pissed and has right to be, but he doesn't know the full story. if he did i'm sure i wouldn't be standing here right now.

"no i don't! you might as well fucking tell me because i already know!" he bites back his bottom lip, causally yelling in my face.

"if you already know then why are you asking me." i'm trying to keep my calm, but how do i when i'm not even trying to defend myself i'm the one who's wrong here.

"fucking tell me! now y/n!" his breathing was heavy looking down at his phone, he opens the location tracker app. oh shit.

"um at my-"

"why the fuck were you at jack gilinskys house?" looking at me in pure shock and awe, because he thought i wouldn't go to his house just for the reason of him despising jack. the phone is thrown across the room, most likely cracking the screen.

"i wasn't." it hurt my heart to see what i'd done to him. he didn't deserve it, he didn't deserve to be with me. i know that he deserves some one better.

"it's on the damn phone! why were you there?!" the movements of his hands caused me to flinch and back up slowly. my feet stop once i hit the back of something. it pushed me down onto the edge of the bed. trying to come up with a valid answer but couldn't seem to.

"ten seconds!" he presses for my nonexistent answer.

"h-he needed his jacket that he left at the party." my stuttering basically giving myself away.

"i know you. i know when you're lying to me!" he paced back in forth in room as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. but he stops, turning his head for a moment.

due to the way that i had my head tilted, the love bites on my neck were much more visible.

"that's a fucking hickey." he licked the pad of his thumb trying to rub the makeup off and revealed the bright red darkening fresh bruise. he could tell they weren't his hickey though because he hasn't given me any in about two weeks.

"d-did you... cheat on me!" his fist pounded against the wall. strangling all of his anger into that one hit.

"did you!" i began to bite my nails out of nervous happiness. how do you tell the person you love that you just lied to there face and fucked some one behind their back. you can't, i know that i've done wrong and it's hard for me to explain my feelings for either of them. anyway this goes someone ends up getting hurt and that's what i didn't want to happen.

my hands ripped away from my face, nails no longer in my mouth. he crouches down on the floor, being even with the edge of the bed and me because my head was down.

"i swear to god you better fucking tell me in the next five seconds." i turned my away from, to have him yank it back to meet the same place that his were.

"look me in the eyes and tell me that you didn't do it!" i shake profusely, forcing myself to look him in the eye. a long vein running along side his neck as his jaw clenched tight shut.

"now!" my insides fall apart, at the sight of him. i literally can't do it, i owe him the truth.

"yes!" i squeak. "yes i fucking cheated on you!"

he stands face turn the darkest shade of red possible. his hand goes up to his hair, in an action to reposition the hat.

i notice as he open the sliding door to the balcony. turning back to me.

"should've known." he mumbles to himself. "you know what?! get the fuck out!"

"wha-"

"our of my damn apartment what part didn't you understand! get your shit and leave me the hell alone!" he's screaming at me.

i don't get up fast enough for him so he pushes past me, knocking me off my feet and causing me to land right back on the bed.

he slings the closet doors open allowing it to hit the back of wall behind it. pulling out my black suit case, he unzips it to open it wide.

every piece of clothing i had was on the floor by johnnys feet. taking the empty suit case he storms out to the balcony and i can see him through the sealed glass door. his arms lift over the railing, and he drops it. hearing it boom once it hit the cement made me panic more.

"johnny what ar-"

"don't you even dare talk to me! i'm helping you get the fuck away from me before i do something that i'll regret! but i didn't regret when you opened your damn legs and let somebody else fucking give it to you, that's supposed to be mine!" he drug my clothes little by little with his feet, stomping on them and then throwing them over the balcony.

any person that lived in the apartment complex could see and hear. he still drug my clothes, begging to take some of my jewelry and expensive things throwing it down as well. knowing that it would piss me off.

my rage just came out in tears and whimpering, i have to sit here and watch him destroy my things.

"yeah." he laughed, when nothing about this was even remotely close to being funny.

"cry you little fucking slut. at this point your tears don't mean shit to me. you're so stupid i swear to god you really are. every drop of water falling out of you eye i don't give a fuck about. this is what the fuck you deserve. i've been to fucking good to, and all i get in return is you being a damn hoe. i'm sure everybody's had a taste of that pussy!" manipulative, trying to belittle me because he knew that in this moment i had no room to talk. i'd done everything wrong, hurt the person that i love, and now he's calling me out for it.

throwing the last of my belongings down. he slams the glass door shut.

"you're lucky i didn't light that shit on fire. i fucking should have, fucking bitch. and tell jack i said fuck him, he wanted you everyone fucking knew that. you just let him do it. you're a whore for doing this to me!" he huffs, the more he stands the more angry he is.

"fuck outta here, you're shits waiting for you on the ground just like you'll be because you better not touch my damn car keys. the more i look at you i could just wring your damn neck!" inconsiderate asshole. i believed every word that he said. wringing my neck had come so far, verbally abusing someone takes a toll.

if you tell someone they're a piece of shit everyday they'll begin to think that they actually mean nothing.

when i'm walking out my back is slouched, i can here johnnys footsteps behind mine. i opened the front door and i'm pushed outside as his hands use force to push me forward and out the doo. he slams the door behind me.

sitting on the sidewalk, i wipe my tears. having no way to go, the only option that was left was jack gilinsky.

i slowly dialed his number, beginning to sob harder once i hear his breathing on the other end.

"... j-jack." i whisper, trying to hide the fact that i was crying.

"baby what's up?" his voice was genuine and giving, he knew something was wrong.

"c-can you pl-ease c-ome and pick me up johnny..." i cry having to take a break to actually breathe. "threw all of my shit outside and i have no where to go-"

"don't cry babe. i'm already down the road from you. i'll be there to help you in a second. okay?" hearing the sound of his car rumble.

"o-okay."

"wait for me."

this is no one compares to you btw, that's what this shit is trying to be inspired by. part 3?

yoo how y'all been bbs.