ballroom.

third person.

in the eyes of his she already belonged to him. he wanted what he couldn't have.

the way she swayed her hips to the slow song that blasted into the ballroom. he'd notice her out of the crowd

long cinnamon brown hair. catching the colored lights of the dimply lit room. from the table he was seated at he could see its flowing and moving.

handsome looks of his own. men wanted to look like him. having a jawline ready to cut. all women threw themselves at him but he wanted this one. the one not even ten feet away but he couldn't find the courage make a move.

he was a built man of many features. it went deeper than his features, his hard core loving persona.

her hair dry, lifeless, and light weight. leaving him mesmerized. physique stealing insensibly upon him. lines of her body long, clean and symmetrical.

a splendid smile arouse from his face when she looked his way. body still swaying, arousing him at the very sight of her.
he sipped from his metal can, leaving a little to a sip in the can.

his perfectly done hair commended with everything that was perfect about her. she was the only thing that was right in his world.

he'd never met this women a day in his life, yet she still swept him off of his feet.

his cup tapped against the covered table once he'd placed it down. giving her one last look he knew what he had to do.

her stunning grace. marvelous trance. breathtaking lips that sent him into a sensual state of intoxication.

his loafers clicked against the dance floor. finding his was to the embraceful women that danced all alone.

he moved into her rhythm beginning to dance with her.

"dazzling sweetheart." he said when he twisted her around and dipped her after.

made for each other.

love u.