love me.

preoccupied by my phone. john was too, scrolling instagram and twitter. the couch seemed to be sunken in from us sitting here all day. his hand rested on my knee, and we sat close feeling each others every movement. i needed his attention.

"babe." i whispered under a breath. looking down at his phone and placing mine on the table.

"angel." he whispered back, turning his phone off, letting it fall into his lap. looking in my direction.

"tell me what you love about me." his hand cupped my face, thumb slowly grazing my jawline.

"your dimples." he paused, i smiled sweetly and as did he. his finger pressed into one of them. "when you smile that's the first thing i notice. they widen whenever youre so happy about something. they're the cutest." my cheeks grew a light shade of pink.

"the freckles. oh i love those. i would kiss everyone if i got the chance. from the little ones on your face to tiny ones on your back." his eyes met mine completely, giving me full ease. when i have him it's like everything in this insane world is sane. he's what makes my world go round. he scooted closer to me, no space between us on the white couch.

"your fluttery eye lashes, you bat them at me when you wake up in the morning. they're so long and you usually use them on me when you can't get what you want." his spaced out laugh shook through the air. i smiled at how giddy he was being. the pad of his thumb trailed down to my lip, smoothly running his thumb over them.

"i definitely love these. your lips." his forehead lent on mine, thumb still tracing shapes on my lips. "they're so plump and full. i melt into them every time i kiss you. pink. and the chapstick that you use just makes it all better." i wanted to chime in and say the name of the chapstick. he wanted to continue, i wanted to hear his voice and only his voice.

"your back. i can place my hands there anytime i want to because you're mine. you're so petite my hand fits right there. it's perfect." his forehead head left mine, hands roaming my back.

"these oh these." he hummed, large hands pulling my legs forward, massaging the skin of them. "tangling right with mine when we sleep at night. i can wrap them around me anytime i want and touch them just like how i am now." i crossed my legs back when his hands moved to my stomach, not lifting my shirt up, but slightly feeling the skin.

"your tummy. i can tickle you here and hear that angel of a laugh. i can lay my head here while you play with my hair. it's so small, like you, baby you can literally eat everything and gain no weight." the rubbing of my stomach stopped when his hands moved to my arms. feeling them in an upwards and downwards motion.

"these are another favorite. your arms. when you unexpectedly wrap them around me. having your touch is an amazing feeling. i get to have that everyday." hands moving to my sides, placing me in his lap. i snuggled into his neck, playing with the gold chain he always wore.

"baby girl. i love every thing about you. you're my perfect little angel. that is so precious, and unique in your own way. all of your flaws are mine, and i'll kiss every one of them if you think for a second that they don't make you beautiful. ill do that anyway. angel." his swollen chapped lips placed little open mouth pecks on the bruises i had on my leg and the cut i had on my knee. id previously fallen last week.

"i'm in love with you johnny vincent orlando."

thank you for mf 10k this is insane me out of all ppl i never would have thought. you guys mean so much to me and that's why i'm going to be updating a lot this weekend so be on the look out. 🌟it's da freakin weekend bouta have me some fun. aye, bounce bounce bounce. okay um i'll stop. since it's the weekend so i have more time to write for y'all babies. i have an extra day off monday to so that's more time. just to let you all know i put my problems aside to write this. if you guys have anything that you really want to see me write about let me know. i appreciate all of you that take the time out to read. i love each and every one of you so very much babes.🖤