birthday boy.

skip if uncomfortable.

johnny

my eyes fluttered open to see my one and only beautiful girl with my baby girl. before i could say anything trey both started to sing.

"happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear john and daddy,
happy birthday to you
and many moreeee."

the song mixed with many mispronounced words by my four year old. i thought the world of delilah, wanting her to have everything i didn't have when i was her age and growing up.

"dwaddy isth youwre burfday!" delilah cheered. leaning forward and out of her mothers grasp she landed on me. her straightened hair flopping about. her small stubby hands finding my cheeks as she sat on my stomach.

"yes it is baby." i looked over at y/n, in the bathroom door wide open. brushing her teeth and i assumed about to take her morning shower. we usually take it together, but i kind of can't right now. i wanted to so badly.

"hows old are youth?" he attention gleamed done at the golden chain around my neck. grabbing at it with her hands. seeing my angel in the bathroom about to wash her face which means she's about to get in the
shower. knowing her whole morning routine like the back of my hand.

"twenty two dede, how about you let daddy go get cleaned up? go lay back down and watch cartoons until mommy and daddy get settled." her expression lit up. anything that pertained cartoons she was down for. she shook her head vigorously before zooming out of the room to here down stairs.

i jumped out of bed, feet landing against the cold wooden floor making their way to the tiled one in the bathroom.

there she stood by the bathroom counter already half naked. body still preoccupied with her thong and shirt, pants she hand on to the ground.

"i got you the best stuff for you birthday." she clung her arms around my neck. hands meeting together at the nape of it.

"thank you my love i can't wait, can i have one of them now. well the one i want." my fingers lingering along the thin material that held the thong to her waist.

"what might that be?" she asked, faking her innocence. taking her poked out bottom lip in between her bottom set of teeth. fuck when she bites that, drives me insane. i ran my tongue across my bottom lip, wanting it to be hers so badly.

"give me some top ma." i simply stated, running my fingers through her soft hair.

"whatever you want birthday boy." she dug her fingers into the flesh of my back. dragging them down to the waist band of my joggers pulling them off slowly.

"don't make me wait baby it's my birthday." i pleaded and she yanked them off past my legs, making me grab onto her head.

forming a makeshift pony tail.

my rock hard erection standing tall and even with her freckled face. i needed her folds around me but i needed her mouth more. wanting her mouth on every last inch of my body.

her warm tongue swiveled around the tip. her soft hands caressing it gently to ease the bulged vein on the side of my throbbing cock.

her mouth clamping down, trying to fit my whole length. what she couldn't fit she pumped in her hands, along with massaging my corrupted testicles.

"fuck baby just like that." i could've bent down and showers her with kisses right there but the magical movements of her mouth felt fucking amazing.

deepthoating it, feeling my tip hit the back of her throat but she didn't gag once. pumping with in and out with her hands. my girth and thickness, seemed hard to suck all but she did. every last bit.

her swollen red lips sucking down hard, making the whole sensation more pleasurable. going back down her tongue darted at my my tip. seeing me to my edge.

"god damn angel," i paused feeling my dick erupt at its seams.

"ah oh my- fu-." my white heavy load shooting in the back of her throat. been waiting to release all of that now, in this moment.

cummy = yummy

she swallowed all, licking her lips clean with her tongue. what she didn't catch with her lips, the back of her hand came up to wipe.

"happy birthday. i can make you feel good on your birthday baby boy."

should i keep this book cover or the old one is better? tell meeee. i gotta present in front of the class either tm, wends, or thurs, and i really don't fucking wanna lmao. love u.