harsh.

johnny

the los angeles sun shown down on us, her small nose crinkled into her sunglasses. it burned bright amongst us.

taking her to the studio helped me, for she was my inspiration. kept me going when i didn't have the push to. i admire ever last thing about her, from those tiny dimples to the little freckles spotted throughout her feet.

approaching the studio a crowd of unexpected fans cluttered the entryway of the door. not knowing how they'd found my studio, but they did. i could feel her tense up in nervousness.

i grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly in reassurance that all would be okay. holding her close making sure no one would be able to touch her.

i began to push through the crowd but i had the sudden urge to stop once i heard this.

"oh, he's with that bitch."
"yeah, ugh i hate her."
"they won't work out."

another conversation between fans.
"i hope she just fucking dies and burns in hell."
"he probably isn't with her, i know johnny he just wants to fuck her."

another.
"i thought she would be pretty from what i saw on instagram."
"looks can be deceiving."

more
"johnny could've had any girl why her?"
"i don't know, johnnys to good for her."

"hoe."
"slut."
"thot."

it continues and i grow with furiousness.
"she probably just wants his fucking money."
"she looks like that type."

"enough!" y/n jumped next to me as she held onto my side. i couldn't take another word once i'd seen tears fall and stain her cheeks.

the crowd quiets and i look around at the girls that surround me, soon seeing a camera flash in my face. paparazzi shouldn't be to far behind. seeing different and new faces, yes they were my fans and i accepted them. they had hateful hearts.

"i will not stand here and let you all talk about her like this, there hasn't been a positive comment since we've gotten together. i'm taking now to address this!" i wasn't meaning to yell, but i had to get through to everyone and i was full of rage.

"aren't you all supposed to be my fans?!"
hearing the click of a camera, and some mumbles of the word yes.

"you guys are support me! it doesn't matter wether you like who i'm with, you should all be happy for me if you are truly my fans!" i glance over at y/n and use the pad of my thumb to wipe the trail of tears off of her cheek.

"this hurts me, and i know it hurts her. this women standing next to me is extremely strong and to see her crying right now, she's genuinely upset." some of their faces were in complete and utter, awe mixed with a little shock.

"i am in love with this girl. this stunning girl. i'm sorry that you guys can't accept that. i'm so sorry that i'm not all that you guys want me to be, i try. i try so fucking hard." my last few words spurring put in a light whisper.

"for you guys to say that you hope she dies. that kills me. it kills me that you guys would be so harsh to a girl that you guys know nothing about!"

"i am a normal guy and i try and spread positivity. you guys have no respect for her, absolutely none. it breaks me and i know it hurts her, we are supposed to be a family."
i groan, the heat of the sun peeking through citys palm trees.

"if you'll excuse us, we have to get to the studio that you're currently blocking."
now, understandingly they unblocked the entrance. the blob of people slowly separating in half.

all i could hear was i love you johnny in the back of of me, fans chanting it.

like they'd done no wrong. like that hadn't been hateful. like haven't been harsh.

blurpy.🥶