the boys.

"are the boys still coming over later." i looked up from my phone. johnny standing in the closet in just a black pair of boxers. i'm guessing he was changing into something comfortable for when they did come.

"think so." he waddled over to me still trying to slip his joggers on, tripping on the way. attaching his plump lips on my cheek. staring a me for a short second, pulling my hair behind my ear.

"god you're stunning." i blushed cheeks, turning a bright pink. his cool breath cooling my face. flushed as he peered at me, i hated when he did that. i would fall apart right in front of him.

"stop." i playfully pushed his chest away, he peered at me with a smirk. jumping onto the bed and hovering over me.

"did you just push me?" he asked keeping the same dazing grin and stare from earlier.

"maybe." i whisper softly. his grin grew into a smirk, his lips placing warm kisses on my neck.

"john," i whimper out in a slight groan. "stop." he chuckled against my neck. fists presses into the white comforter that was covering me.

"how cute, when you tell me to stop i just want more of you." he growled sending vibrations throughout my body.

lightly sucking at the skin. leaving love bites where he may. my light colored soon turned purple. digging into his bare flesh leaving scratch marks on his back.

the sound of his mouth smacking against my skin was hushed by the sound of the door bell.

"john go get the door." he topped sucked furiously on my skin and exhaled onto my neck. his tongue started out one last time to sooth the pain.

his feet fell to the hard wooden floor. standing back to admire the marks he'd just left on my neck.

"now if they try anything, they'll know who you belong to." his husky voice added before walking out of the door. it was just carson, hayden, and rush they all knew i was johnny's. he probably just wanted a quick fix before he went with the boys.

shortly after the boys had enough time to settle in, johnny's head peeked in the room. seeing as i didn't want to be the type of girlfriend that's always up her boyfriends ass.

"come hang with me and the boys were playing fortnite." i threw my phone on the other side of me and crossed my arms at him.

"john i don't want to watch you guys play fortnite because then i'll want attention and the game will have it." i didn't want to go in john's gaming room. it did have the most comfortable and squishy couches in the house, and step up floors. much like a theater but with a big gaming screen and the controls of what else they'd ever need for any game.

"i just need your company and besides i don't want you to feel alone. i need you with me the boys can be to much at times." i basically pleases for me to go with him. had no other choice, i pulled the white comforter with me and wrapped myself into before i started walking with him to the gaming room. it's always cold and dark as hell in there.

"hey y/n!" rush looked over from the large screen looking at me wrapped in the blanket. stepping up to the last row of couches.

"hi." i waved at all three of them. the other two were more than consumed into the infamous game of fortnite.

though john would've sat with the boys but he took the open seat next to me.

i took out my phone showing a bright light, causing me to turn my brightness down and snuggle into my blanket.

"know why i'm not playing the game?" his warm big hand gripped my inner thigh.

"no why?" he took my phone out of my hand with his free hand. his hand that lay on my inner thigh moved to my clothed heat.

"i wanted to finish what i started earlier." i gulped. not now. out of all times.

lustful and desiring.

"john not now no. i mean it." i turned to him and gritted my teeth. the light from the large screen showing all aspects of his needy body.

his hand still placed on my heat, pushed inward causing my to jump.

"no." like scolding a two year old child.

"what about last night when daddy shot in the back of your throat. that pretty little mouth wrapped around my huge cock. don't you want your turn. for some pleasure." he seductively whispered into my ear. i pressed my hand against his wrist.

"not right now your friends are her just chill." i covered myself with the comforter and his hands found another way to enter. this time not waisting anytime to dip his hand damn my pants and panties.

playing with my clit in soft circles. i bobbed my head back already needing more. clit rubbing, sending me past my edge. i grinded down onto his hand.

his long finger played with my fold flapping them back and forth.

pumping one finger in and out. biting down on his lip at the sight of me. my head leant back on the wall behind us. leaving the same finger in place before adding another.

"daddy's going to loosen you up yeah?" the work of his fingers was amazing. thumb rubbing my hard nubbin.

"yes... ah fuck." the boys in the front far to into the game, not yet turning around once.

three fingers plunged in. he got annoyed with the clothes i had on removing my pants and panties, throwing them into the next cushion on the black couch. the sounds of his fingers roughly slamming into my throbbing heat were inhuman. slapping. slapping. slapping.

"fuck i'm about to... shit." he wouldn't let me cum, pressing his cold hand on my stomach. the feeling in the pit of stomach erupting.

"wait let me." his knees falling to the tiled floor and his body moving beneath the blanket.

his warm heavy breathing. face to face with my heat.

"john check this out bro!" i heard hayden say and he looked to the back where me and johnny were.

i felt john's teeth sink in my core.

"uh... fu- he's in the b-bathroom." i panted out.

"oh okay." he turned back to the game of fortnite.

my throbbing heat being oversexed with the work of his tongue. poking in and out and swirling my pool of wetness. leaking.

my stomach felt a rumbling sensation again.

"shit- ah shit yes." my hand flew up to cover my mouth. i pulled tufts of his hair. my load squirting onto my inner thighs. onto his face and in his red and swollen mouth. i looked at his smirked face underneath the lifted comforter. the fluffiness only covering my lower half and johnny in the process.

he placed one last chaste kiss on my starving lips. tongue finding it's way in as i licked his bottom lip to search for juices he didn't get.

"so fucking hot after you cum.

grr.