playin. part 2

I woke up this morning to tear stained cheeks and the sun shining in my face. Nothing felt the same without him because we did everything together. He blew my phone up from the time I left until now. I sat up in bed and looked down at my phone and went through all of my notifications. All of them were from Johnny's there were 62 missed calls, 15 facetime calls, 108 messages, and 5 voice mails. It's sad to say but I miss him. He was my first love, first kiss, and first boyfriend. I'll always have feelings for him no matter how bad I try not to.I played one voicemail so I call hear his voice.

         "Baby this is probably the last thing you want to hear but I," he paused for a second as he sniffled and shuffled under his blanket to wipe his tears, I could hear the sadness in his voice. "Shit. I'm so fucking sorry baby girl I regret everything, you didn't deserve that. I want to explain myself but you won't let me. Why do I have to be so damn stupid?" The voice mail ended and I dropped my phone onto the bed. I held back my tears, and my heart shattered in too. I saw how badly he was hurt, but I couldn't forgive him because of how badly he'd hurt me. I got out of bed and I didn't even bother to change my clothes. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I then pulled my hair back. I went down stairs to my living room and gathered everything I threw in there last night. From the giant teddy bears, to the boxers and clothes he had left here. I brought it to my car and piled it all into the back and passenger seats. I pushed my key into start, pulled out of my driveway, and took off to his apartment.

Johnny

    I don't know what the hell I'd done. The short blond headed girl was cali, she used to be an old back up dancer and she came over telling me all this shit about how she wanted to be my dancer again. That night I told y/n not to come over because I knew she was exhausted and I wanted her to get her rest. Cali fucking seduced me, and said all this dumb shit that I believed. I paced back and forth in my living room just thinking about her,

my baby<3

I'm about to pull up.

Y/N

        I pulled into John's drive way and saw his black car in front of mine. I grabbed what I could from my car and then what was left I would have to come back and get. With my hand full of jewelry, his clothes with his scent, and all the gifts he's ever gotten me in my arms I knocked on the door. After my fourth swift knock the door flung open and it revealed a broken down Johnny. He looked like he hadn't slept and he had bed hair, I loved his bed hair the most but I couldn't let that get to me, I was mad at him.

      "Here is most of the stuff I have to go back to my car and get the rest." He just shook his head yes, and placed the things down in the living room. He came back to the door way, and I watched as his eyes followed everything I got out of the car. I walked back over to him and put out my arms for him to grab the things. I dangled his key on my index finger, he grabbed it but tried slipping his finger through mine and hold my hand. I pulled back.

     "I guess I shoul-" I was cut off by his raspy voice. "No come in."

      "No. I don't want to."

     "y/n please just come in."

      "I just said no, I would much rather not be in the same house as a cheater. I shouldn't even be speaking to you right now." I turned away and started walking back to my car, until I felt a large hand pull at my champion sweat shirt.

       "Please just let me explain myself I fucking need you, and only you y/n. Please just come in and listen to me."

imma gts i have school orientation tm and i dont wanna freakin go, i just wannago to see my friends. there will be a part three up tm. i love and apprciate you all sm. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3