s.t. 2

i stood naked in the bathroom mirror, holding the lingerie in both hands. stretching it out every which way.

with a creek of the wooden bathroom door, it was open. leaving me no time to cover myself up. there john stood with lustful eyes and a hungry mouth.

"oh fuck me..." he groaned before, throwing his head back. with one hand he pulled me into him. i could feel his eagerness.

"fuck it." with one swift movement he takes a few steps in the bedroom, grabbing cannon cameron. hd at that. i wasn't open to this whole sex tape fiasco, it's what he wanted and i live to do what he wants.

when he said the words fuck it he meant he couldn't wait any longer. reason being that the camera now sat at the high end of the top cabinet and was pointed down to us. showing the bathroom sink, mirror, and us.

"daddy," i whimper. slowly backing up against the tiled wall, as johnny towers over me.

my bare back hits the wall of the bathroom, causing a slight wince to form my face from the temperature change.

john places his warm hands on my waist and i'm lost for things to do. i still am very naked and he has yet to remove his boxers and joggers that club to him so nicely.

he dips his head down, with a think swallow. my heart does a giant leap because i have a feeling of what's coming next. this intimate moment i share with him, maybe we should record it to be reminded of our feelings that we felt at that time. yet, i wasn't comfortable with seeing my fat fitted body prancing around on camera, tv screen, or a phone.

his lips trail along my cheek, until they meet my own again. unable to think, move, or unable to do anything other than connect my lips with his.

a low rumble forming in his throat as his tongue swipes across his bottom lip. i know he's smiling, his white teeth showing through is what's giving it away.

he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him. within seconds i'm sitting on the marble sink. john standing between my parted legs, as the movements of our lips cease to stop.

"j-john." i murmur.

"not my name." he lightly slaps the cool skin of my thigh.

"d-daddy." i murmur, feeling his lips detach from mine. i expect him to look me dead in the eyes, but he doesn't.

instead his lips plant small, individual kisses along my cheek and jaw. he works his mouth towards my neck, and as his lips part to suck on my sensitive skin. mine purse together to suppress a moan.

he mumbles against my neck, words that i can't quite piece together properly, but words i hear all of the time. his fingers tap rhythmically along my leg, tracing shapes and incoherent letters that i don't bother to take note of.

every touch and every movement against my neck, causes a fire to spark in my stomach. i become lightheaded, on a high that i never want to come down from.

and when johns fingers trail their way to the space in between my legs hit the exact equivalent of a kite floating in the sky. fucking high.

his actions were prominent, and i can't help but notice how differently they are from the kiss.

"babygirl," he mumbles. pulling apart for a brief second. he rests his forehead onto my chest, nose in the crack that separated my small ass boobs. "i-i'm going to make it happen just the way you like it... stop me if you don't." breathing heavily.

i nod, unable to control the look of want on my face. leaving purple marks that is no doubt, have a hard time covering.

i wait in anticipation, wondering how long he'll continue with the endless love bites. i don't have to wonder long, thankfully.