trust issues.

"hey john." i simply said. looking at his built body walk straight past me with no response.

disrespectful.

i stood folding bathroom towels in the laundry room. in the midst of all that just happened he hadn't been himself at all. he'd barely tell me half a good morning. but he'd just gotten back from planning tour dates, at makenzies house. kenzie, if you will.

it frightened me because he cheated on me with her before. now that he was acting out once again, just made my trust fade away. i didn't want to confront him about it but maybe i needed to.

especially if he just walked clean past me, ignoring my existence. also, he goes back on tour next week with her. on a tour bus. all alone. i couldn't fathom.

the towel that i was folding fell to the floor, as i let go of it. storming behind him, i had hatred in the moment, but i'm not going to take it out on him.

he opened up the closet door. pulling a black sweatshirt off of the navy blue hanger.

"how was your day?" not wanting to seem like an annoying girlfriend but i had to ask these things.

"it was cool." i placed my hands on either side of his torso. hugging him from behind. him. slipping the sweatshirt over his head.

"how come you didn't answer me the first time when i told you hey?" his body language seemed frantic. giving on off vibe about him that i didn't usually sense.

"i didn't know that you did i probably didn't hear you." hear me, i was louder than the blasting tv. how could he not?

"i'm not sure what's been up with you lately but you've been having a strange ass attitude. it's not you." right when i mentioned something about it he removed my hands from his waist. pulling out his two suit cases, starting to pack for tour i assume.

"please just not right now. i already have enough shit to deal with." grouchy. his handrate raked his hair to the back, placing a cap down on top of his hand. pulling it down all the way to cover his forehead.

"what you're dealing with can wait because what's happening between me and you should've been fixed." i huffed, leaning against the large open wooden closet door frame. selfish, at the most but it was true.

"so what you wanna break up is that what you want, i'd do it gladly. you're really just starting to piss me the fuck off." he bent down to put some of his shoes first into the suit care. i hadn't done a single thing to him.

it's the trust that's not right, i had none for him. yes i did take him back though, like the fool that i am.

"you don't even talk to me anymore about things. that's the first thing that you resort to is breaking up. fuck it, you wanna break up, let's break up. sorry that i'm not good enough or not kenzie." her name coming out of my mouth, seemed like it struck a nerve. his arm flung away from the suit case, and his big hand wrapped around my ankle. clamping around it tightly as i tried to walk away.

"repeat what you just said." he cleared his throat. clearly, his blood was boiling on the inside.

"you heard wh..."

"repeat what you just said, like i told you. i wasn't asking. i was telling you." he stood up from the floor. most intimidating look on his face. his green eyes darkening.

"i said that i'm not makenzie and i'm sorry that i'm not what you want." he took his bottom lip in between his teeth. biting down so hard to hold back his anger he could've drew blood.

"i thought we were over that. i thought we were over what happened, and that we let her get in between our relationship!" at this point he let his anger get the best of him.

"you cheated and you're just to afraid to say it. if you'd own up to your shit and act like a man, i would be able to trust you. that's what the problem is. you and her have caused so much damage to this relationship that's just fell to pieces. you walk around here like i don't exist. i'm your girlfriend for fucks sake johnny, i expect some attention. but it's given all to her!" he didn't want to hear it because he knew everything that i'd just said was all the truth.

he didn't want to face it because for whatever reason he was to scared. i could tell he wanted to leave out of the room, one thing he wouldn't do is lay his hands on a women. i was blocking the closet door way, therefore there was no room for him to.

"you just have fucking trust issues. if you can't trust me, we can't be together!" all in a fit of despite and rage.

"honestly, i have every right not to trust you."

hmm think imma do a part two lemme know if you'd like that gurlsss. i love you so freakin much babies.🖤