✰ virgin.

i am a virgin

i am a virgin.

every time i began to get intimate johnny. i felt, anxious. nerves.

they always say it's normal to be nervous your first time.

my school sex ed teachers voice running through my mind.

i'm not in high school anymore, i'm twenty two. way past the age to still be a virgin. my morals are to wait until marriage, but i just never have found the right person.

until johnny vincent orlando.

he'd completely change my negative life for the better. we've only really been dating for seven months but i know he's the love of my life.

however, we've been together for seven months and still haven't had sex.

that's doesn't mean we haven't already tried. like i said, i begin to feel sick and we have to stop. any time i stop it, johnny doesn't get upset with me or anything , he's sympathetic and understanding about it. i appreciate that a numerous amount.

lately, i can tell he's becoming impatient. actually he has every right to be.

i feel terrible about it. i want to be able to connect with him on that level. i want to be able to fuck him, i just don't know if my body is ready.

i've never used a tampon and had sex, obviously, or even masturbated.

i'm frightened but i have no reason to be.

tonight, no matter what may happen, i'm fucking johnny.

✧✧✧

johnny's out with family and family friends, ones the right time to get ready.

perfectly made up the white bed, and a candle in the middle of it all.

jumping in the shower, i got all cleaned up. yes, i shaved too you stalker.

i checked the time, 6:45 pm. johnny's supposed to be home around 7 so it's enough to get ready.

the only thing that own, that's sexy enough is a matching set of red laced bra and panties skimpy and a thong. wearing his large shirt on top, and some short shorts. ;)

he'll see me looking all hot i'm his clothes, and that's when he it's all gunna hit him.

soon enough, i heard the front door open. practically running into the living room, i give him. the biggest kiss. he returned the kiss and chuckled.

"what are you doing?" he laughed.

i wrapped my arms around his waist, "oh so now i can't kiss you?"

"no, no please do," leaning down to kiss me again.

linking my hand together at the back of his neck, he rested his hands on my lower back. allowing it to get more passionate, and it turned into a lustful make out session.