i want both.

glancing down at the full shopping cart, my four-year-old daughter, delilah continued to put more junk food in. i let her, so she wouldn't have a full blown argument with me in the middle of the grocery store.

"i dunna ewat it wall mommy." trying my best to comprehend to what she said, i eventually,

"oh, you're gunna eat it all, we'll see. that's before daddy sees it, then he'll eat it." her chubby little hand grasped around the small metal hook on the shopping cart, so she wouldn't get lost like last time. she cried when we made her sit in the top part of the buggy with the child safety seat belt, so i don't even try with that anymore.

"no, mwine!" her dirty blond curls bounced, as she flashed a look of don't try me my way.

my wrists full with all of the bags from walmart, i slowly twisted the knob to the front door. delilah ran in, expecting to be comforted by her dad. assuming he was upstairs, i released all bags down onto the kitchen island.

"baby, how about you go upstairs and start running your bath. i'll be up in a second." she nodded her head, and ran up the carpeted stairs, to the left of the hall.

with a clatter, i placed the keys down as well. making my way to our bedroom, my feet hit hard against the stairs. feeling as if johnny would've came down my now to greet as at the door.

the white wooden door had a small, little crack. a bit of the light shining through. i heard sounds of such, his grunting, groans, and demanding moans.

those were only used anytime we fucked, when i gave him head, or when he ate me out. the past couple of nights he'd been needy, and tried to ease his way in my pants. i'm on my period and delilah's home. she's mostly with johnnys mom on the weekends.

i couldn't stand listening to it anymore. i opened the door to see my worst nightmare come to life.

a sluts legs wide the fuck open on my bed, and she's butt ass naked. johnny's head is too busy buried in between her legs to notice my presence.

the brunettes face grows red in shame, once i catch the right glimpse of her face. it's fucking mackenzie. kenzie, supposedly johnny's best friend. she's been walking on ice with me, doesn't have to anymore. now i know the truth.

my jaw parts open as she uses my white comforter to cover herself. she stares at me in the door way, causing johnny to direct his attention towards me as well.

glancing at a piece of rubber, it's a condom. full of cum. johnny's face redden, failing to realize that his own cheek had dried up cum on it. and his lips had her arousal dripping from them. she enveloped herself in the blankets, like i hadn't already seen her.

i had every right mind to walk away. grabs keys and my daughter and leave. but no i stay, i stay because i begin to see the color red. my mind starting to turn the darkest shade of black possible.

"i-i can explain baby." his tongue runs across his bottom lip, his body relaxing onto the wooden floor. his top half bare, his bottom half clothed. surprisingly. she made no move to leave the room, not one.

"don't fucking call me that." i fully open the door that i was once leaning one allowing it to hit the wall behind it.

"alright, well, what do you want me to call you?" i watch as he begins to leave his precious stance on the floor and make his way towards me.

princess, no fuck you. bum ass cheater.

"nothing since apparently thats all i am to you." my blood began to boil at the sight of her in my bed, when it's supposed to be me. he fucking cheated the one damn thing he promised me he'd never do. i let my anger build, i wanted to hear his sorry excuse.

"princess, we were waiting for you to get back home." i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. his husky figure tries to wrap me in his arms but fails, once i push the palm of my hand up against his warm chest.

"don't you dare even try touching me, i'm not playing with you." cutting my eyes at him and kenzie, he huffs. i lean against the door frame waiting for him to continue, so i could them lash out.

"okay, damn. i wanted a taste of something new but then..." taste of something new. i'm sorry taste of something fucking new. god damn guess i'm really not good enough.

you don't go around saying it ain't cheating if i'm tryna get some head, yes the fuck it is. if you're mine you should be all for me and no one fucking else. for him to even have the nerve to say something new i have to hold myself back.

"you came home. now we want know if you wanna join us?"

bitch i know you fucking lying, a damn threesome.

i can't share, he's mine.

my right hand curls up in a fist as he makes a movement to take my hand.

part 2?