letter to my love.

dear y/n,

            that sweet smile. i miss it. im ready to be back home. you make me complete. absolutely complete. i'm infatuated with you babe. no one can take the love that i have for you away. the way your lips purse when i say something stupid, i need that right now. i'm not happy. but i hope you are baby. i know you'll be sad to see that im not happy, but it's because i don't have you. if i could leave this tour right now i would in a heart beat. i won't though because i'm doing it for the fans and that's what you want me to do. you're my life babygirl. when i look at you i not only see my gorgeous girl, but i see my future. i couldn't see myself with any one else. you're my first love, first kiss, first girlfriend. you deserve everything, and you're so precious. damn you really are. the way you blush when i make you nervous. you're the most precious baby, when you tell me you love me. when you tell me you love me, i feel like it's the only thing that's true in this cruel world. i want to hold you right now. the way you melt under my touch, when my hands roam your body. i live for that.
baby you're my push to keep going. even when we're in different time zones and i know you're sleeping i look at pictures of us on my phone. the memories that i have to look back on are making me smile instantly right now while writing this. i miss your cute little giggle, when you found something so funny and you couldn't stop laughing. making you laugh is one of my specialties. every feature about your body, baby, is invigorating. the tiny freckles on your back, make the simplest smile appear on my face. the same ones that are on your face as well. your dark brown eyes, that make me want fall in love with you all over again. your long brown hair, that i like to push out of your face when i want to fully get a good look at you. when i run my fingers through it, and sometimes i even do your hair for you. not because you ask me, but because i want to. i know you're satisfied, i like giving you more than what you already have. back to your body. you hate when you have to wear your glasses, but you're just as beautiful with or without them on. the way your face scrunches up when your mad, you get these wrinkles that are adorable. your legs, your perfect legs. they're long and amazing, i like how we can tangle our legs together when we're cuddling. your small waist, that i can wrap my arms around at any time i want because you're mine and always will be.
my favorite person is you. the only one i like to be around and the only one i can tolerate for long periods of time. i want to spend every second with you and not leave your side. being able to annoy you, i need that right now. i'd give you the sun, the moon, and the stars and i know you still wouldn't ask for the planets. that's just how grateful you are. you're always appreciative no matter, if it's something you don't want. you mean the absolute world to me, my love. i want to be able to say my love, baby, my baby, my world, sunshine, princess, and baby girl in person. you're incredible baby and never forget that. so, incredible. you'd do anything for me and as i would for you. you make me the happiest boy on earth, who wouldn't be with a girl like you anyway. don't ever leave me baby, i would literally die without you. right now i'm half of a person. you're my whole. you make me whole again. babe, don't let anyone ever steal your joy and i don't care who. the amount of love that i have for you, babe, is indescribable.
      when you get this, just know that i'm coming home. whether it be when i'm supposed to or tomorrow, i'm coming. i won't ever let you down, or let you doubt me for a second. i strive everyday because i know i'm closer to coming home to you. i don't know if i can do another full month without you my love. never forget how freaking pretty you are, i wish i could shower you in kisses right now nonstop. all of your flaws are what make me admire you even more. there's nothing you should hate about yourself. this is a side note baby but i know that you've been on a diet. stop. eat whatever you want. if not for you, then for me. there isn't an ounce of fat on you. don't worry about your appearance babe, and if you think for a second that you have to impress me. you don't. i take you as you are, and thats my perfect angel. i don't like when you put shame on yourself and hate yourself, because i love you endlessly, all of the things that you hate about you i'm in love with. thank you babe, for always being there for me. i'm lucky. i'm so damn lucky to have you. if i come home early don't be surprised, because me writing this is making me miss you even more. you're worth anytime of day, babe. thank you, for being so good to me. you're my girl, and i love you more than words can describe. baby, i'm coming home soon, i know how much we both miss each other but it'll be here sooner than we both know it. i'm so fucking in love you baby. make sure you facetime me when you get this too, my love. i love you with all of my heart. more than anything in this world. endlessly. more than words can describe. infinitely.🖤
           - johnny vincent orlando.

here it is babies i told you guys i would update twice. this has to be my favorite image i've ever done tbh, i love this one. i was typing this in bed, i had to whip this up for y'all lmao. and yes there is going to be a part to to ask but i'm going to do that part tm when i get home from school. thank you guys for always making my day, when i have a bad day i just get on here and it always puts a big smile on my face. i appreciate all of you guys that take the time out to read. i love all of you guys more than anything, you all mean so much to me.- amya💓💘💗💞