✰ clingy.

i groan loudly at the shriek beeping sound of my alarm and roll out of the cocoon that is the duvet covers

i groan loudly at the shriek beeping sound of my alarm and roll out of the cocoon that is the duvet covers. johnnys arms hitting the snooze button. it feels like the only thing welcoming in this cruel, hurtful world.

as soon as my arm reaches out and i blindly feel for the buzzing phone on my nightstand. a small whine emits from the bed next to me and the gentle arms of johnny snake around my waist again. his warm, bare chest is pressed up my back. i smile at the dull thudding of his heart.

"baby, i have to go." i sigh quietly after a few minutes. pushing the comforter away from my body which erupts in goosebumps, coming in contact with the morning air. i share a bed with the person i love the most, therefore i find it extremely hard to leave him all alone.

"just a few more minutes baby." the dirty blonde haired boy next to me mumbles, voice husky and low from hours of sleep. he's the most clingy in the morning, with his soft eyes barely open, and his hair tousled and messy. his plump lips forming a curved lazy smile.

"i can't stay, i have class." i respond, carefully unwrapping myself from his arms and stepping out of bed before he has the chance to pull me back. when i turn around, johnnys is laying there clutching mid air. his chapped bottom lip poked out into a pout.

"y/n.." johnny huffs, folding his arms across his smooth chest. i hate to leave him, and there's nothing more that i want to do than crawl back in bed with him. unfortunately i'm behind on school so i can't.

"john.." i mock, stammering around the dresser to find an appropriate outfit. "i'll only be a few hours my love, then we can cuddle all you want."

i pull on some black sweatpants and a long gray sweatshirt, trying to ignore him staring a hole in me. i shuffle to the chest of drawers to brush my hair, trying to battle with the knots and tangles. i'm to busy viciously attacking my locks that i don't notice johnnys presence behind me. i jump once i feel two strong arms latch onto my waist.

i know he wants me to go back to bed, but his hands have no affect on me as i ignore him completely. it's only when he applied more pressure and basically drags me away from the dresser that i put up a fight.

"john!" i squeal, digging my heels into the carpeted floor as an attempt to stop his actions. all it does is provoke him as he rolls his eyes, twisting me around, and hoisting me over his broad shoulder. i yell, punching his built back with my fists as he carried me back to the with bed that sat against the middle of the wall, dropping me onto the mattress.

"you're not going anywhere, angel." he whispers, climbing onto the bed and pinning me down before i can escape. no matter how much i squirm he won't let me go. it has become very clear that i won't be able to leave the apartment today.

"babe, i have to go, pwease i don't wanna be late." i whine, lifting my hands in his rough hair. finding out that it usually gets me my way. guilt tripping is the only way out. "i'll only be three hours."

johnny stands his ground, shaking his head, and leaning down to pepper my face in light kisses. making everything more difficult.

"john, do you want me to fail?" i ask in all seriousness, watching as the beloved boys face drops and his eyebrows knit together in confusion. wanting me to be confident and motivated.

"baby missing one day doesn't mean that you'll fail. in my eyes, you're perfect no matter what." he reassures me, not waiting for a response before pressing his lips against mine into a more passionate and heartwarming kiss.

i can't help but get lost in his captivating emerald green eyes that's i fell in love with long ago, finding myself kissing back. my own eyes fluttering shut at the feeling of his lips connected with mine.

"you're lucky i love you, like a lot. you know that?" i mumble, pulling back from his hungry lips as i breathe. as soon as my eyelids open the first things i see is a smirk on the blondes soft face. realizing that he had won.

"i love you even more, babygirl. now cuddle me." the softer side of johnny sneaking back in onto his features, a small smile appearing.

he rolls off of me to spoon me from behind, snaking his muscular arms around my waist at a successful attempt to make me feel safe.

anyone else fucking hate this. give me ideas pls. love u.