☁︎ good enough.

✧ ·˚ ༘ ➷ ·˚

✧ ·˚ ༘ ➷ ·˚. ✧ ·˚ ༘ ➷ ·˚. ✧ ·˚ ༘ ➷ ·˚.࿐

her hands were sweaty and infallibly shaking, tears blocking her vision making it blurred. the pictures became one whilst she tried to wipe the tears away, her heart thumped repeatedly along with her racing thoughts.

she didn't have a clue as to why she suddenly felt unworthy. there had been pictures in the past that never really bothered her, quite like these. so why did they make her feel this way now? exactly what she needed to be answered. the pictures weren't all that bad, they were pretty. the two going for a stroll, days earlier. fingers interlaced, smiles bombarding their lips, with them walking down the street.

but when she looked at the picture, she felt as though she wasn't enough. like something was missing. something made her heart ache. was she enough for him, did she make him happy? sure he had oh his face in the picture. the more she focused on the picture, she realized that if she genuinely made him happy the smile on his face would've been bigger.

she was so caught in her own thoughts that she didn't door to her apartment open and closing with a soft thud. her mind didn't come to the realization the greeting that johnny said as he walked into the living room. eyes locked and focused on the pictures, she didn't real the comforting hand that landed on her shoulder. the hand that use to leave a tingling sensation where his fingers once were. was only when johnny asked her if everything was alright that her eyes shifted from the pictures and met his green orbs.

"are you happy?" completely disregarding his gestures to love on her. voice hoarse from the crying. johnny moved in front of y/n and squatted down, to be i'm here line of vision. "pardon?" johnny tried to make eye contact, but she was sure to keep her eyes peeled on the white wall behind him. because, she was frightened at what she would see if she looked him in the eyes.

"are you happy?" she repeated the question, johnny was puzzled, not sure what the question was ultimately about. "with me. you happy with me?"

" 'course 'm happy, my love." he answered with no hesitation, he wouldn't lie and say that it didn't hurt him that she would think that he wasn't happy with him. "where is this coming from baby?" he asked. she didn't answer, but her eyes landed on the magazines that was sprawled across the coffee table. johnny followed y/ns gaze and when it landed on the pictures he reached for it.

" 'bout these?" he questioned as he laid them in her lap. y/n was silent, but the tremble in her bottom lip answered his question. "you see this? you see the fucking smile?" he pointed at his own smile that was plastered on his face. "smile is for you lovie, it's because of you that i have that smile. y/n, you will always be the reason behind that smile, don't ever doubt that." his hands had moved to her shoulders as he was trying to make eye contact.

y/n finally looked him in the eyes, and she could see tears of his own filling in his eyes. "mean it?" her voice was small and some tears made it's way down her cheeks.

johnny looked at her, "always." He wiped the tears away that made their way down her cheeks, and moved her in for a hug. y/n laid her head on johnnys shoulder, whilst her stroked her head and splayed a kiss to her hair. a smile found it's way onto her lips.

in that moment she knew that she was good enough, long there was a smile on his face.

i'm sorry, this wasn't near what i wanted it to be but it's something to come back with. i didn't wanna leave you guys with nothing at all, but please pm me or comment some requests you guys may have.