tips.

tips he gives the broskies on how to get a woman like u. they just cant have u, bc ur already johnny's gorl.

- eat her pussy and support her dreams.

- be careful who you vent to, but everybody loyal and care like her.

- don't tell your bitch, that you're ain't doing nothing. they start thinking you with another bitch.

- she will you bye, you have to reply. she expects you to.

- trust her. or you can't fuck with her.

- don't make her beg for attention, just give it to her.

- date to be in a relationship long term. ain't no playing games shit.

- you can't really play a person who's genuinely down for you. you're playing yourself because those people are hard to find these days...

- if she's willing to struggle with you, just to build with you, don't mess it up bro. she's a keeper.

- never apologize for being a powerful person, standards are okay.

- don't play with her heart just because you wanna fuck, tell her no cap if you wanna date her or fuck her.

- fuck with a girl that makes you feel appreciated, even on your worst days.

- you deserve someone who's going to treat you like you matter everyday. not only when it's convenient for them...

- half naked cuddling and slow nasty tongue kissing isss itttt.

- her name is the only one that should make you excited, when it pops up on your phone.

- see past flaws and love her even deeper.

- every single relationship will get boring after you been together for so long. it's hard as fuck. it's not always laughs, smiles, dated, and fun. people tend to quit when it stops being cute. don't let it get this way.

- heal from shit, discuss it together after.

- the right person by your side will have you saving your money, living better, and more positive. making big moves and laughing constantly, don't settle for anything less. ;)

- make her your entire world.

- remembering the small things you've told each other is something special for real.

- be patient, and don't leave when shit isn't right.

- always take her feelings into consideration, make her feel better about herself.

- once you fall in love with her, everything she does without you is hoe shit.

- a real man spoils his girl with attention, affection, respect, honesty, loyalty, and love. oh and have patience with her.

- having a girl that prays with you, cares for you, and is loyal to you is a blessing. and you would be real stupid if you let that go.

- if she's isn't your girl, i don't care about you witcho bitch ass.

- your goal should be marriage and mortgage, not relationship and rent ya digg. ;) :,)

dbd part two will be up tm. just wanted to update again before i went to sleep. i'm fucking exhausted honestly. yeooo wassup yall bitches. love u.