☁︎ love on you.

𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫

i squinted my eyes in the dim colored lighting of the club, looking for my boyfriend. due to his stature he wasn't particularly difficult to find. sure enough, i spotted him off to the side of the dance floor in an enriched conversation with hayden and caden. his long bodily limbs flopping about as he told some made up story. i watched in amusement at his exaggerated facial expressions, cheeks flushed and rosy from the vodka that he adamantly downed upon arrival.

i joined them whilst johnny finished his tale, they boys were clearly not following along or listen as they laughed politely.

"and then-"

placing my hand on his side, fingertips gripping his skin slightly. reaching up to my tippy toes to whisper in his ear.

"john, baby, no one knows what you're talking about."

my words took a little while to process in his brain, until he furrowed his eyebrows together and looked down at me. despite being in heels, he still managed to tower over me,

"w-what do you mean?" he questioned and i giggled at him, as he wrapped a strong arm around me a little too firmly.

tugging gently at his arm to try and get him to loosen it, to no avail. my eyes met with hayden, who shook his head in disbelief at his drunk best friend.

"he's so fucked."

"mhmm," i laughed, peering up at johnny with hazy green eyes that were a bit glazed over.

"excuse me," he snapped, lips curved into a pout. "kiss pleaseee."

i shook my head, wanting the mess with him a little. he took a stumbling step back and flared at me.

"the fuck, babe?"

i shrugged at him, a smile forming with my lips.

"don't wanna kiss you," i teased, sticking my tongue at him playfully. his eyebrows knitted together, eyes squinted at me, and bottom lip jutted out.

"alright, fine. i'll kiss hayden, he'd never reject me," johnny's grip around me loosened as he lunged for hayden, who shoved him away. chuckling at his drunk friend as he stammered backwards on his legs.

"god y/n, get him home before he hits on anymore of his friends."

i giggled at johnny's actions, reaching for his hand and pulling him closer.