your turn. pt 3

"i can't, i mean i wouldn't anyway, but i have work so i can't." i adjust the hanging hair in my face, tucking it behind my ear.

"god, you're beautiful." fucks no, don't try that shit.

"don't do that johnny." delilah slowly started to flutter her eyes shut, not having her nap all day took a toll on her.

"ah do what?" he poked his bottom lip out, acting innocent in front of delilah as she giggled. falling asleep on johnnys shoulder,

"look i have work but i'm getting off early to come and pick her up for her appointment at the clinic." didn't really have work, just making up any excuse to not be in his presence. i'd rather not be around him and his house smelling of nothing but sex. the dried up cum on his cheek bothered me. has he not looked in the mirror today, damn? the bags underneath his eye showing that all he'd been getting is stank pussy and no sleep.

"do you really have work y/n?" the sun beaming down as i still stood on the hot, high cement that lead to the door way of his house. his dark house showing behind him as he leaned against the door frame. not knowing how but delilah was knocked out. ipad no where to me found. "because i think both you and i know that you don't."

"you know what you don't know?" my hand collides with my hip. avoiding his question.

"hmm."
"that you have fucking dried up cum on the side of your face." his eyes grew wide, but resumed his player act. somewhat of rachet player. he just stood, not making a move to wipe the white dry gush away.

"that's fine by me, you avoided my question which means that you don't have work." he paused. "there's one thing that you're forgetting i've dated you so therefore i still know everything about you."

"you're right but i don't like you, so i don't want to be anywhere near you." i rocked back and forth on my feet, looking into his now dark green eyes.

"you used to like me, so come in and tell me exactly why you don't." making eyes toward delilah, i'm sure that he wanted to lay her down in her room, to take her nap.

"i will gladly, don't fucking try anything."  he nodded in compliance's. tired or being questioned and standing in the sun, i stopped resisting him. for someone that used to be irresistible to be now, i didn't think the same of him, and his sexual ways.

i took one step into his house, watching as his body moved upstairs to bring delilah in her room and put her down for her nap.

"sit please." his figure directed me to sit down on the black leather couch in the living room, he walked past the living room and into the kitchen. i looked over the back of the couch and at him.

his bare back being all that i could see. i never thought it would be possible to be attracted to someone's muscular back, with him it was possible. fuck no he cheated on you, and damaged your love life.

"anything to drink y/n?" i turned away, glancing up at the tv in front of me.

"i'm good." hearing the crack and pop of a soda can, and his feet stomp against the wooden floor.

"you sure? you can have a sip of mine if you'd
like." he plopped down next to me on the couch, making me feel uncomfortable. the dried up cum has now disappeared, must've taken the time to wipe of once he'd gone upstairs.

"i'm alright."
"so tell me why, exactly that you don't like me." i jumped when his large veined hand began to rest on my thigh. don't let your guard down.

"because i don't like cheaters. anyone that is a cheater is not a true man. and anyone that has sex to ease their pain over a break up, that they caused, is a piece of shit." spending every second down each others throat.

"i'll admit i let your faith in me face away. but when i was with you, i was a better man. now i go to sleep every night, and make up the next morning not knowing who slept with me that night. i am a horrible person for cheating on you. and i want to call you mine again, having that stable relationship that kept me from doing that made me feel better about everything.

"i didn't come in her for tha-"
"let me show you something." he pulled a random ass blind fold out of the back of his pocket, i had no idea about it. he must've had all this planned out for me. he hurt me yes, but i feel like i shouldn't block him out. i haven't let anyone touch me or been in the presence of another man since the break up.

"is it okay if i put this over your eyes." he asked,feeling his ginger caress the knuckles of my fingers. tiny butterflies panned into my stomach, yet it was unexpected for someone that i seemingly had no feelings for. i couldn't fucking help it.

i nodded my head, knowing i'd completely let my guard now.

walking along with him, he has to take my head in order to lead the way. i felt my limp body being throw against sheets of a bed, they smelt fresh oddly enough.

my arms being lifted up, to the headboard, with the snap of something attaching my hands above my head. the metal making me believe that they were handcuffs.

the cold wave that rushed over my body, as i was now stripped naked. my legs being spread open, feeling my pool of wetness being to drip. yet, i was one to talk about sex drive. when it came to johnny i couldn't help myself, sort of like it being my turn to return the favor back to him.

his lips connected to my collar bone. sucking lightly yet his tongue farted out to still sooth the pain. i couldn't see yet i know he had a smirk on his face, when didn't he.

"like me now?" feeling his wet his tongue trailed in a line up and down my stomach. the stretch marks on the sides of my hips he took his time with. kissing them softly, and gently. his sweet lips rested on one mark, warming the skin to reassure me that everything between us was alright. that he did want me back for the right reasons. hopefully, otherwise i'd be falling to hard again.

"so much." i felt his smile against my skin, making me smile. i haven't in a while, because i haven't had the urge too. i bucked my hips forward, pressing a hand down on my stomach.

"i get to have this goddess of a body again." he cooed within a murmur against the inner skin of my thighs.

got my nails done and idk how i really feel about it. got me some dick grabbers now tho🤤. love u.