fingers.

smut, skip if you want<3 idc bout these i write them in case anybody else does.

Tonight Johnny and I were going to have dinner at my parents house. We were about to head out the door, but John had to slip his shoes on.

"You look so damn beautiful babe, I want you so bad right now, do we have to go?" He bit his lip as he put his last shoe on.

"We've already gotten ready, we can't just not go now." I playfully rolled my eyes at him. I grabbed my things, he closed the house door, and we walked over to our car. He opened my door from me, and before I got in I felt a hand squeeze my butt.

"Really John." "What? I had to it just looked so good sitting there" He got in the car and started to drive.

"Baby that dress is really turning me on, can I get a little something in the back seat before we get there?" His tongue ran across his bottom lip.

"No."

"No? Girl you know you're wet for me, I can pleasure you, you know you like when I do that." I noticed a bulge start to grown in his pants.

"I don't care. I meant no we're literally about to pull up."

"You weren't saying that a few nights ago when you was screaming my name were you?" I just rolled my eyes again because of how sexual he was being.

"Okay we're here," I said and I tried to avoid his conversation. I knocked at the door and I was greeted by my mom. "Hi guys come in, come in." Johnny placed his hand on my lower back and walked behind me. I'm an only child so It's always just been my mom, my dad, and I. Johnny and I walked over to the dinning room table where my dad was already seated. I sat next to Johnny and my mom and dad were across from us.

"Hey kids, what have you guys been up too?"

"Nothing much," Johnny answered.

"The foods all done." My mom placed the finished platters of food on the table, so that we could make our own plate and eat what we wanted. We began eating and I noticed that Johnny was picking over his food. My mom and dad were having their own conversation about bills. I scooped a forkful of salad in my mouth, and that's when I felt Johnny's hand creep up on my thigh. He gently ran his fingers around my thighs, getting closer to my panties. He knew that every time he did that it made me weak and I just couldn't resist.

His fingers smoothly rubbed on the wetness of my soaked panties. He smirked because he knew that what he said earlier was right. He slightly pulled my panties down and slipped his hand in it's place. He was teasing me and I started to get pissed. I hit my fist on the table with my fork inside my hand, and mouthed the words come on don't tease to him. I don't know what my parents were doing, but they were to into their conversation to notice anything.

He rubbed soft circles on my clit, making me more wet, and want it even more. I wanted to let out a moan but I bit my lip. Two fingers plunged into my vagina, and I pushed my self closer to the table, so that his fingers would go deeper. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, and I threw my head down against the table because I almost screamed his name.

"Are you alright honey?" My mom asked, concerned.

"I'm fine mom, the food is just so good." They went back to their conversation, and Johnny added a third finger and went faster. I bit my lip and I needed more of the pleasure. I felt a warm feeling creep up on my stomach. I mouth the words I'm about to cum all over. He mouthed the words wait a sec babe, trust me. He stopped plunging his fingers into me, to make his gesture. He poured the glass of lemonade out on the wooden floor under the table.

"I'm going grab some extra napkins I spilled my drink." He said and got up to go get them.

"Do you need help and do you want something else to drink?" My mom asked.

"No ma'am it's fine I got it." He winked at me as he got the napkins. Once he came back to the table he got under it and waited to clean the lemonade that he had just spilled. He quickly pulled my panties all the way down to my ankles and dove his face in my heat making me yelp.

"Do you need some medicine sweetheart?" My mom asked, being concerned again, I'm not sure how serious their conversation was but it must have been really serious because they usually talk to us.

"N-N-No, I'm f-f-fine sorry, you can k-k-keep talking." I said and they continued. I could barley make out words because of the pleasure. His tongue licked around my folds, and it darted in and out, but it got deeper and deeper. He licked every part that he possibly could, and he nibbled on my clit. I bit my lip to stop myself from saying fuck I'm about to cum, I just let it out all over his tongue, mouth, and face. He ate and licked it all up, he wiped my fold with his fingers so that I could taste myself. I put my head down underneath the table and said. "You done cleaning it up john?" But I was referring to lemonade. He slid his fingers in my mouth, and I licked every bit off. My core was still throbbing, from all of the pleasure. He pulled my head closer underneath the table and whispered, "Pussy sweeter than some juice." He kissed my lips, then licked and bit it to search for any more juices.

I WUB ME SOME JVO BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.