wake up.

waking up to the feeling of johns head not nuzzled into the crook of my neck but in between my legs. i began shivering because the fluffed white comforter wasn't on top of me. feeling noting but the warmth of his lips on my inner thighs.

sucking small love bites on my inner thighs. my favorite way to wake up. i fluttered my once shut eyes open, spreading my legs slightly more open. to see the morning sun shining through the grey curtains. clear skies, and a bright day ahead.

his large hands grasping my waist so that i couldn't move.

"good morning." he mumbled against the skin of my thigh. sending vibrating sensitive to my heat.

"what are you doing?" i giggled at the sight of his head between my legs, bed hair ticking my skin. his built self, with no shirt making my heat begin to soak.

"do you not like this?" he mumbles again. slapping the side of my thigh as he kissed against it. "words, before daddy wraps his hand around that pretty little neck and strangle you!"

my confidence starting to find its way back, as my hips buckled forward. needing his touch, his tongue.

"i-i love it daddy." i suppressed a moan. having no shorts or pants on his, large sweatshirt being all that i slept in last night.

his hand brushing up against my clothed, soaking heat.

"fuck me, you're dripping baby. daddy should take care of that shouldn't he?" his thumbs drawing shapes on my bare hips bones. leaving me to grab fistfuls of the sheets in lust. "i'm going to be so deep in you later, that i'll tickle your kidneys."

"yes, daddy lick me clean." i squished my face in a grimace. cringing at the words that poured out of my mouth like water..

in one abrupt move he swiftly removed the silky thong that i had on past my ankles.

his mouth connecting to clit, sucking it harshly. feeling the nubbin begin to throb, getting closer to the edges of his teeth.

"ah, shit." entering two fingers, making scissoring motions. i lOveE a gOoD sCisSoR dAd. shredding my core.

"you like that babygirl, do you like when daddy fingers you?" he murmured against my folds, exploring them. licking up and down, side to side. not leaving a spot untouched and giving each individual spot of my heat attention.

"fuck yeah, daddy. faster." he adds another finger, spreading them out. i could feel myself about to unleash in front of him.

so fast that now his hands made me numb under his touch. his tongue playing tricks on me as it delved in and out of my golds and poking at my throbbing red clit.

"da- i'm ah, mother fuck-" i spew out, his mouth clamping down against me. leaving none of my arousal to leak else where. my hot load shooting to the back of his throat as he licked me fully clean.

he tucked me back into my panties. feeling his dip in the space of the mattress next to me. i turned to look at the alarm clock that read 6 am, as he wrapped his arms around me. pulling me into his body warmth.

"hope i didn't wake you up to early, i just needed to taste you. babygirl."

mY gUy johnnyosings and corbean besson need to take a pic together grr. imma gts, mike make another part while i'm getting ready for school in the am. love u.