winter nights.

y/n

clinging to my boyfriends side, like i'd loose him if i let go. walking through the icy cold night winds in new york, winter was the prettiest time.

surrounding us with the sweet silences, just gotten back from dinner. no one really preoccupied the snowed side walks.

trees spinning their branches. gliding through the white remnants of snow. street lights hanging over our heads like stars. there is an undeniable magical feeling about this moment and the snow falling above.

however, one of us wasn't necessarily prepared or the cold shivery weather. well it wasn't john because he has a long sleeve shirt on, a sweatshirt, a monclair jockey over that, and a thick black jacket on top of all that. i being the nimbus that i am wore ripped black jeans, and just a sweatshirt.

wasn't as cold out earlier.

i clamped so tightly around him for body warmth. trying to make our way back to the large hotel that we vacated.

i shivered in the midst of his warm body and cold jacket. snow hitting his hair, melting into it. the street lights shining through. his appearance looking absolutely breathtaking, couldn't believe he was all mine.

"it's s-so cold." i say through my teeth chattering. he laughs softly at this. i buried my face into his bicep, needing some type of comfort.

"aww baby you're shivering." that i was, body shaking rapidly. he stood not phased by the weather or snow at all

"because it's fucking cold." he continued walk, as did i. i cold feel his smile above me, even with my face buried into his bicep.

feeling his warm set of lips place a lingering, passionate kiss to the center of my forehead.

"i'm sorry my love, lets go right there and get you a small jacket for now yeah?" pointing to the store that we were about to walk past. he tried to reassure me that everything was going to be okay. but it didn't really make any sense to go and get a jacket when we were supposed to be close to the hotel.
i haven't seen the hotel in sight yet.

"no we should almost be at the hotel right?" i asked. a musky smirk grew into the corner of his lips.

"actually, no the hotel is on the other side. i wanted to take the long way around just so that i could talk to you, and see your gorgeous ass in this amazing weather." despite making me wait to be back at the hotel where the fire place was, i couldn't be mad at him.

all he wanted to do was talk to me. nothing was better in this world than talking to you.

i used my cold fist to playfully punch him in his other arm.

"ow baby, stop playin." he chuckled making me crack a whole heartedly smile into his vanilla scented arm.

"you stop playin." anytime we messed with each other, i wouldn't trade another moment for any of those.

"no but real talk do you want my jacket?" he asked my hands gripped tightly around his waist.

"i don't want you to get cold though." he stopped, mid walking stance and began to take his largest and thickest jacket off. the black one on top of all the others.

"i'd rather me be a little more cold than to have you freezing." he turned me around to pull my arms through the large sleeves and pull it around to the front of my body.

"thank you, my sweey babyboy." i hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. "smells like you, even though it was my fault i wore these clothes." he took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"it doesn't matter angel you didn't know, let me carry you the rest of the way okay?" i'm assuming my body seemed frail and weak to him.

"please, babe." i lifted my arms out. one of his long arms stretched out to grab underneath my legs. and the others clamping behind my shoulders.

carrying me bridal style.

"don't ever leave me, i don't be a broken mess." he twirled me around and continued walked but placed a small kiss on my cheek.

i'm about to be at school. talk to you later byeeee. luh u.