☁︎ because it smells like you.

❪ ♡ ❫

₊˚✧ ·˚ ༘ ➷ ·˚

.₊˚✧ ·˚ ༘ ➷ ·˚.࿐

johnny observes her with a small frown, sinking his weakened body into the fresh white sheets. she paced back and forth between the bed and the closet, her red suitcase at his feet. folding a variety of clothes for the next flight that she has to catch early in the morning.

"honey," johnny murmurs, seemingly catching her attention. eyes glossy, yet glistening as she peered at him.

"mhm?" she hums unbothered, neatly folding a t-shirt in her hands.

"do you have to go?"

the lingering question that he asks, causes her to look up at him. she can genuinely feel her heart swell at the sight in front of her. his appearance resembled that of a pouting child. shoulders slumped backward, picking at the peeling skin on his thumb.

"babe," she speaks, walking towards him. he instantly pries open his legs, allowing her to stand between them. he throws his long, strong arms around her torso. burying his face closely to her tummy, and hugging her tightly.

" 's only three days," she mumbles, combing her fingers through his golden, vanilla scented locks. she kisses the crown of his head.

"mm but i just came back from tour .. now you're leaving me. didn't get enough of you yet." her lips purse, pulling his head away from her torso. squishing his face in her hands.

"this how it feels?" he asks. a sigh brushing past his plump, pink lips.

"is this how what feels?"

"when i leave .. for tour? you always feel shitty like this?"

" 's not so terrible now. 'm used to it," she holds back. never wanting to make him feel bad about doing what he loves.

"fucks sake baby, 'm sorry," his hooded eyes filled with a bit of misery. squeezing her smaller hands into his much larger ones. bringing her dainty hand to his perfectly molded mouth, pecking each of her individual knuckles.

"john, 's alright," she reassures. but, he fails to listen.

"to put yourself through that each time, proves to me how strong i know you are. while i'm off living my dream, i don't really think about the loneliness you must feel." memories of her crying herself to sleep in his pillow and roaming around in the empty condo flooded her mind.

she pulls her hands out from his hold and moves from the space between his legs. pushing his thighs together, allowing her to straddle him.

"i love that you get to go out into the world and live your dreams. yes, it does hurt being all alone in this bug condo for months. but, i've accepted in because it comes with dating you. promise 'm okay with it, and i wouldn't have it any other way. 'm so fucking proud of you, love."

she took note of the soft smile creeping onto his face, whist he easily took in each and every word she said.

"proud of me, eh?" he questions, his big hand caressing her waist. pushing her closer to his lap.

" 'course honey, you know that already," she's in awe, thinking that he clearly knew and wouldn't ask such a thing.

" 's just nice hearing it from you," a slight shrug to his shoulders.

" well, i'll be sure to say it more often." his emeralds glimmer at her words, wanting to have her praise where it was needed. elated to know that his girlfriend would be proud of him.

he falls backwards onto the bed, pulling her down with him. a startled squeal escaping past her lips. a playful glint appears, when she looks down at him she can't help but to grin from ear to ear.

"have to pack john," she groans. trying to squirm her petite body away from his. yet, he has other ideas in mind, turning her over onto the bed. so that he's able to hover over her, hands pinned above her head.

"johnny!" she scolds, curiosity strikes her. wanting to see what his original plan was.

"you have plenty of time to pack. just need to love on you right now." placing sloppy, wet kisses all over her face. scrunching her nose with desire.

"wanna make the most of the time we have left, before you leave in the morning," he mumbles against her soft skin. carrying on to peppering kisses on her face. she was infatuated with the attention that he was giving her, mind no longer on the unfolded debris of clothes that she had yet to pack.

"taking your favorite perfume with you?" johnny asks, face nuzzled in the crook of her neck.

"was thinking about it, why?" she asks, grabbing onto the tufts of hair at the back of his neck. forcing himself to pull away after one last kiss.

her face contorts in confusion, glancing up at him.

"why's it matter if 'm taking it with me?" he seems bashful about it, a deep red splotching his cheeks.

"wanted to spray your pillow with it every night .. because it smells like you."

she giggles and he lets out a groan, burying his face in her back into her neck out of embarrassment.

"knew i shouldn't have asked you," he mumbles against her smooth flesh.

"no no baby, look at me," her laughter passes. he shyly pulls her face away from her neck.

" 's probably one of the sweetest thing you've said to me. how can you be so fucking adorable without even realizing it?"

this time the red blush on his cheeks was due to a different reason. he wasn't trying to be cute, he just wanted to feel closest to her while she was away. her scent was it, so she gave in.

"i'll leave it here for you."

the familiar large smile blossoms on his face. smothering her face with kisses again.

"mm .. thank you honey," he repeats between kisses.

her head is filled up with imagines of johnny spraying the pillows with her water lily perfume, leaving her giddy inside.