☁︎ slipped.

—

bathroom acoustics are outstanding, johnny's voice echoing and filling the walls of the bathroom perfectly, whilst i sit in the bathtub. listening to his singing, staring at him in shock of how much i didn't realize that his voice improved. clad in his new shirt that fit him just right. leaving some of the buttons undone at the top, giving me the most amazing view of his chest. even the tiny hairs that he claimed to be "growing out."

his head bobbed to the beating rhythm and pattern, eyes squinting and closing getting lost in the meaning of each song. focusing on every individual line, after he's done it hundreds of times. i rest my chin at the edge of the tub, the cold surface clashing with my warm skin. me following him as he moved around the room.

this is his first show after the north american leg of tour, hearing him go on and on about being ready to get back on stage and see all of his fans again. i truly do believe that being up on that stage is where he's the happiest, and in his most elevated element.

"hope you know that your stare is far more intimidating than having thousands of people watch me," he chokes out, immediately snapping me out of my thoughts, not even noticing that he stopped singing. i lift my head, as he steps over and leans over the edge, grinning down at me.

"am i stressing you, orlando?" i tease him with a half smile. his soft, fluffy dark blonde hair was bouncing around on his forehead, all i wanted was to grab it and run my fingers through it. but, i didn't want to be the one to ruin it before show time.

"just a little bit. but it's okay though, i like having you with me." leaning down even more, he captures my lips with a chaste kiss. "when will i be able to do this outside of venue bathrooms?" he asks, making me slump lower in the tub. being that i don't have a valid answer to that question.

"uh, soon?" i try with a charming smile, and he he just chuckles and shakes his head at me. he was definitely failing at keeping our relationship a secret, i feel his pain but we both agreed to it. we've been dating for only one with, although it feels like years we still have a lot to learn about each other and so much to work on. him being back on tour and me working in the summer didn't help with the world eyeing every one of my steps. i just need some time how to figure out how to deal with the whole situation before going completely public.

"i'm sorry, we'll figure everything out. okay?" i sigh, caressing his gently rosy cheek.

"i know. i just want the world to know that you're mine so any and everyone knows you are taken."

i chuckle at him as he squats down and rests him chin on the edge, similar to me. our faces now being at the same level. i scoot closer and nuzzle my nose against his, making his full white teeth smile appear.