future.

lying with the top half of my back against my shirtless boyfriends chest. his long fingers combed through my hair and soothed me in the most comforting ways. the bed underneath us sunk in, and began to indent from us laying in it all day. we enjoyed each others presence more than anything.

"angel?" a soft voice beamed into my thoughts. i turned my head to look at his resting eyes, his hair spread out on the large white pillow under his head. fingers still running through my hair, i observed his beautiful face,

"yeah baby." i replied just as soft back. this was our lazy day, we didn't want to do anything, john wasn't busy, we weren't on our phones, it was nice just being with one another.

"i'm in love with you." his gentle, yet steady voice turned my body into a melted puddle. my cheeks turned a light shade of pink, when he opened his eyes to look at me laying my head and back on his warm chest. before i could say anything he started talking again.

"i want to marry you." three years, we've been together. a blessing those three years have been. i've been blessed to have a man that keeps those three years going. our ups and downs have brought us back together. for him to say that he wants to marry me, it's a major milestone for us. he always tells me that i was his first love and the best fish he'd ever caught. the words made my body tense up, his hands now cupped my face as i looked over at him. he stared down at me as if to say don't worry you won't be lonely, i'm here. he was always scared of commitment and now he wants to.

"i can't wait to marry you one day babe." i shot him a bright smile. i sat up on the bed, trying to readjust myself. placing myself around his waist. my legs straddled his hips. he laid and watched. his big warm hands rested on my thighs. he sat up along with me, i was sitting higher than him being that i was in his lap.

"you do now, don't you? how about we just go away for a few days and we are officially husband and wife. you'll be my mrs. orlando." i giggled, his thumbs traced shaped on my hips.

"we can wait it out baby. when you said that it was unexpected, we'll have our big day john." a grin appeared on his plump chapped lips. "john!" i yelled to him picking me up out of his lap and carrying me bridal style.

"i'll be able to carry you like this and never look back for anyone or anything. you're all i've ever wanted." his forehead fell against mine, as he swayed my body back and forth in his arms.

"babyyy, i'm going to cry." i playfully whined. i wrapped my hands behind his neck to keep from falling.

"don't cry angel you know i hate that. it breaks my heart." he sat me back down on the bed, sitting along side me. his hand patted on the skin of my stomach, going in circles.

"they'll be another angel or another one of me in here one day. that's insane." he gently pecked at my stomach, allowing my shirt to fall back down into to place.

eh hem, i want to start off by saying i'm truly sorry. i beat myself up all day yesterday bc of not posting. i let you guys down and myself down, i didn't even make an announcement that i wasn't going to post i just didn't come on here at all yesterday. i just had to study and everything was to much for me to handle yesterday tbh. but that's not an excuse, i owe you guys. there should be another update tn so be on the look out. you all mean the world to me and are always there for me. i hope you all understand. i luhhh u. xx🖤-amya