i need you.

mush when johns away.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
babyyy.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
you wanna know something? :)

johnnyboo⛈🖤
i'm always tryna kiss you.😩

johnnyboo⛈🖤
even the second we pull away from one i wanna kiss you again.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
you're like a drug and i'm addicted. i can't get enough of you.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
babbeee get yo motha fuckin asss uppppp!

johnnyboo⛈🖤
i want to talk to you my love that's the only thing i ever want to do.

me
what?

johnnyboo⛈🖤
since when did you answer me with a what. babe what's wrong.

me
nothing, i'm alright.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
don't tell me you're "alright" i know you're not alright. relationships are about communication, right baby? communication is key. i want you to be able to communicate with me, tell me what you're feeling. i want to everything through that cute little head of yours. you can trust me with anything, you know you can. now tell me what's wrong baby. i'm not going to give up until i make your morning and day better and be able to see that pretty little smile of yours.

me
it's family problems. i'm not good for you or good enough for you. i'd die for you john. i stopped talking to a lot of my close friends just for this to work. you're my life now. i can't fuck up and ruin you. you're my rock. i'm at my worst. i don't want to loose you. you don't understand the power you have on me. with one word you could break me. omw want to give you my all. so yeah i'm alright.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
don't be like that. you were fucking lying for no reason. when you're upset don't lie to me you can talk to me about it. no matter what it is even if it's about me.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
especially if it's about me.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
i'm here for you.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
and my goal is to make you happy and keep us together.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
even if someone else brings you down it's my job to bring you back up.

me
i just don't understand why i'm like this.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
i want to make this work. i want to show you that you're perfect. that you're with being someone's first choice. i want to take you out and show you off. kiss you anytime i want. hold you close and wake up to you in the morning. imma try and make everything work out because you're worth it all. good and bad.

me
i need you.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
i need you too baby. i need you physically.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
i'm craving you.

me
like how babe?

johnnyboo⛈🖤
like i need to feel your skin against me. i need to feel your warmth. i need to kiss and nibble your neck, smell your scent at the same time. i need to run my fingers through you're hair. i need to be reminded of how good you taste. i need to lay my head and your chest and hear your heart beat. i need to intertwine my fingers with yours. i need to kiss you everywhere. i need you.

me
you're killing me. omfg come home.

johnnyboo⛈🖤
you know i would, don't try me. give you the best time of your life too. ;)

sorry. love u.