your turn. 2

"shut the fuck up johnny, it's not that hard to act and look decent when you know that your daughter is coming over." i pause, my blood boiling.

"but no, you're in there having fucking sex. that's all you ever fucking worry about. god damn, you put fucking a women you don't even know over your daughter johnny!" he bit his bottom lip at my raising voice.running his hands through his hair.

"just... look just wait here, i'll go get dressed and be back in a sec." he closes the door in our faces. similar to not long ago, when we'd broken up.

"fuck off johnny, you're a fucking cheater! out of all of the damn times you'd told me you'd never do that to me! get the hell outta my face i can't even look at you."

he slammed the door behind him, not walking back to fight for me. for us. or for this family that is now torn apart.

stuck in my thoughts i don't realize that the slut with blond hair passes by me, nearly knocking me to the ground. but, i catch myself back into my feet. delilah, pulled onto the back of my shirt. getting antsy, now that she'd put her ipad away. the bitch got into her car and speed off, acting like she'd hurt my feelings. the only feelings that were going to get hurt in this process, were hers.

"i swant dwaddy!" i grabbed at the skin of my nose in frustration. she threw her chubby little arms up and whined.

"he's coming okay dede." i picked her up, holding her close by my hip. ensuring that she wouldn't fall.

shortly after standing at the front door for almost thirty minutes, johnnys back at the door and still not fully dressed. at least having a pair of joggers on, but still no shirt.

"here baby, it's time to go with daddy." delilah pulled away from my shoulder and sprawled out towards johnnys body. grasping along to his side, similar to how she was to me.

"i missed you so much babygirl." he kissed the very center of her forehead, her chubby arms wrapped around his neck.

"mwissed you more dwaddy." she nuzzled her small face into his neck. her small hands gripping at the nape of his neck.

"i have to be back here, to come and get her later, she has an appointment at the pediatric clinic." i made no eye contact with his bruised bags underneath the emeralds on his face.

"why don't you wait here until then?" his jaw clenched tight shut.

this probably isn't what a lot of you wanted to read but i'll do a part three, i just can't do it right now. if i go to sleep i won't have to think about pain, but it'll still be on my mind lmao. i have school, so gn.