✰ adorable.

peppering numerous amounts of kisses to my cheek, his hair flopping up and down in my face

peppering numerous amounts of kisses to my cheek, his hair flopping up and down in my face. squeezing me tighter against him, in a notion to wake me up.

"baby," repeatedly connecting his lips with my jawline. i smiled uncontrollably. "baby wake up please." i'd normally be pissed if anyone else would've woken me up this early, but since it was johnny i didn't mind.

"i am up baby," continuously kissing my face.

"your eyes aren't open, and you won't pay attention to me." he grins, and i open my eyes laughing silently. "it's not funny." he pouts.

"and why isn't it?" i ask, facing his hoarse morning voice and lips that felt so damn welcoming.

"because my girl won't love me," he whines. giggling, i guide one of my legs onto the other side of his body. allowing myself to sit in his lap, straddling him.

"i do love you, don't you ever think that i don't, okay?" my hands placed flat against his bare, smooth chest.

"i know you do baby," he mumbles, smiling widely. now all of my attention on him.

running my fingers through his, soft grainy dirty blond almost brown hair. meeting my hands at the back of his neck, pulling at his tufts of hair.

"it's time for a haircut bub," the pet name causing his eyes to light up.

"i thought you liked my fluffy hair," he chuckles, partially. glancing at my figure in front of him. his hands brushing up against my outer thighs. running them up and down, letting them roam my body.

"i do like your fluffy hair but, it's time for a trim my baby," whole heartedly, this is where i wanted to be, with him.

"just for you baby, i'll do it," he speaks gently. his tan skin glowing in the morning sun.

"you're so adorable," i cupped his face in my hands, caressing his cheeks.

"bro stop, you're taking it to far," he complains.

"i just love you so much." i smoosh his cheeks tightly with my hands, kissing all around his face. being sure not to miss a spot.

for anyone reading my gilinsky imagines i'll have a new part up tm. love u.