shampoo.

"baby!" my boyfriend, johnny frantically called from the bathroom downstairs. i jumped up from the bed, rushed down the stairs and opened the bathroom. he was in the shower, the sliding glass door didn't show anything because we'd recently just put a curtain up for that reason.
     "what, babe?" i asked, the door slid open, as did the curtain. his wet head covered in water, as it fell down his face. green eyes shining through.
     "can you hand me my shampoo off of the cabinet?" he never liked his feet hitting the floor after he'd already gotten into the water. usually the shampoo is always on the shower catty. his wet skin stuck to the curtain, showing all assets of himself.
         "yea, here." i wrapped my fingers around the black bottle with white lettering and gave it to his dripping hand. the water droplets on his eye lashes, were perfect. i began to walk out when i felt his wet hand tug at my shirt, pulling me back by the shower. his hand came up to flip his wet hair off of his forehead.
        "come get in with me." the water from the shower head hit his face, and his jaw was tightly clenched.
         "no, i was going to take my shower later, john." i looked at him with wide eyes.
          "just get in baby, i can help you." i could tell he was trying to persuade me to get in the shower. shit, that's probably the reason he left his shampoo bottle on the counter so that i would have to come down here and get it.
          "is that why you left the shampoo on the counter. just so i could come down here? that won't work mr. orlando." his head still poked out of the curtain and shower door, water beginning to fall on the white tile.
          "it got you down here didn't it. now get in." he laughed because he knew he was right. it didn't accomplish anything because i wasn't in the shower yet, partly because he knew how self conscious i was about my body.
         "no." i crossed my arms and leaned against the counter behind me.
          "i wasn't asking, y/n i'm telling you." his eyes turned a darker shade.
           "johnny you already know how i am." i shook my head in disbelief.
           "yea baby i know how you are and you shouldn't be that way." he had a point, but i wasn't seeing it. only my side of how bad i thought i looked. when johnny thought the world of me. "you know i'd never judge you, my love." he actually never did judge me, even if i said something so idiotic that no one would say, he didn't.
     "i know but i still just don't want to get in." my words were softly spoken.
      "baby i won't stop until you're naked and in the shower with me." his fist lightly hit against the glass door. the water still spilling onto the floor, as his head still hung outside of the shower, face dripping with water.
        "i guess." a low tone in my voice said. the water was running so i know he couldn't hear me.
       "pardon me." there's the canadian. every time i said something he couldn't understand, those were his lines. i love every last one of them. it made me smile.
        "i said i guess." i repeated louder and he had the biggest grin on his wet face.
         "but you have to close the shower door and curtain, and wait for me to get undressed, because i don't want you watching."
        "babe, it won't matter i'm going to see it anyway, once you get in here." he playfully rolled his eyes.
       "it does matter to me babe." i put my hand up to my lips, and blew him a kiss. he closed the door and curtain, leaving me to strip down to nothing. i trembled, at the air change, the steam from the hot shower against my cold body. i slid the shower door open, along with the curtain. i closed it back so that water wouldn't leak out. there he was standing on the other side of the shower. naked. his body was red from the hot water, i was next to the shower head and it stung mine shortly once i settled in.
      all i could do was look at him, and him at me. both bodies wet, standing on either sides of the large shower. the water hit the white tile beneath us, making the silence eerie. his chest heaved up and down as water fell past him. his green eyes met mine. my hair was fully wet. i could see johnnys mouth part open in awe.
     "hi, beautiful." he simply smiled, and observed my naked, wet body.
      "hi." i shyly said back, like it was my first time meeting him. i didn't know what to do but i knew he did. he walked away from his side and over to mine. he pulled me closer to him by my waist, his hair wet to his forehead. the thin gap between us closed, we stuck together due to the water. his lips hungrily, smashed against mine. the kiss got heated, but we both knew we didn't want it to go any further.
"jump." he abruptly interjected our long moment. what the fuck? oh he means to literally jump on him, oh okay. i'm so fucking stupid. his hands gripped the back of my thighs to lift me up against his v shaped waist. i jumped onto him, and he held me. i want him to hold me forever.
he pinned me against the back white wall of the shower. water running down both of our sticking bodies. he did it softly but i still winced for a second. he held me down so that i wouldn't fall. his gaze fell to my stomach, soon did his head. he lowered his head so that it was even with my stomach. i had cuts from anytime i'd been clumsy or fell. scars that were left. stretch marks, that were spread out but covered the sides of my stomach.
his forehead fell against my stomach and his lips connected with the smooth pale skin of my stretch marks. his cool lips pressed against any cut or old scar. every flaw, every imperfection he took his time with.
     "beautiful." he mumbled against my wet skin. "just so beautiful." he mumbled again. i couldn't stop myself from blushing, cheeks turning a light shade of pink. johnny saw any imperfection or any flaw that i had as perfect. when he looked at me he didn't even see flaws, he just sees me for who i am.

mkay bam babies third mf update today, if you wanna know how i'm jut good like that lmao no stop amya just stop. 😂😂 there might be another update too so be on the look out for that, but it's if i have time for it. i rlly don't wanna go to school tm lmao, i had so much time this weekend to update for you guys. if you want me to write about anything dm me or let me know in the comments. i appreciate all of you that take the time out to read. i love you all so much.💓💗💘