stubborn.

"baby i said i'm sorry." he pleaded, standing in front of me. showing no emotion.

no good morning text. no love. simple.

"john you just up and left you didn't even wake me and tell me you were leaving this morning." i sighed. he gripped onto my shoulders, standing in the living room.

mid afternoon.

"i'm so sorry, i know i should've said something. there was an emergency with one of the songs on the ep. my producer thought the one named deep down got deleted. it was the final recording i had to rush there. i didn't have time to tell you." he pulled me into to his husky self but i pulled away.

almost walking out of the room until his large hand wrapped around my wrist.

"what!" i yelled, his jaw clenching tightly together. muscles contracting.

"listen to me. is all i'm asking." his eyes making me resist. the best thing about him.

"i'll listen but that doesn't mean i'll forgive you." snarky attitude was enough to anger him.

"i tell you good morning everyday just about and if not it's a text letting you know that i'm busy. why can't you just let this one slide? mistakes happen and i sincerely apologize. i think the world of you and want to be with you every chance i get." he leant his forehead head against mine. bitch better apologize.

"i don't care." hard headed. thick skull. all thing that i knew would piss him off at the fact that i wouldn't accept. at this point it was just a puzzling game, we were both trying to put together.

"i'm sorry goddamn. i don't know how else to put it. you have one little slip up and now it's the end of the fucking world." his hands fell to the small of my back. leaving me no way to get out even if i wanted to.

"slip ups are not mistakes. it's something you let happen. something that you choose to do." i licked my top chapped lip. leaning my head towards the floor. couldn't make eye contact with him any longer.

"i know but baby i didn't mean to hurt you or make you feel unneeded or unwanted. i need and want you all of the damn time." his long index finger pressed under my chin. lifting  my head up.

"hey, stop acting this." he wiggles his finger up and down. feeling at the soft skin

"stop apologizing." parting his jaw open slightly.

"dammit. y/n quit being so stubborn. i luh you. i luhhhh youuuu soo freakin muchhh." first half of his words coming out in his usual sensational voice. the second filled with his high pitched baby voice.

he excepted my stubbornness. he expected all of me and my flaws. i showed no emotion as he say i luhh you through open mouthed kisses. but i enjoyed every last one of them.

wanting to relive each one.

imma go find the nearest corner and cry in it. tired of everyone's bullshit.